Jump to content

Anthony Castonzo announces retirement


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Warhorse said:

He's a guy who did it right. Nothing but respect for AC. Guys like him and Glenn are hard to replace. 

Yeah, and while I think the Colts did a good job with the backup tackle situation, I think Clark and Green were ok in spot duty, I don't see either being a season long starter.  Maybe they'll move Q to LT and draft a guard or move Pinter to RG. 😃

Edited by coffeedrinker
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, coffeedrinker said:

Yeah, and while I think the Colts did a good job with the backup tackle situation, I think Clark and Green were ok in spot duty, I don't see either being a season long starter.  Maybe they'll move Q to LT and draft a guard or move Pinter to RG. 😃

I wonder about that. I would be surprised if they moved Q. However, we all know it has been discussed and considered. I am also wondering what T will come available with the inevitable cuts resulting from the lowered cap. I think a look into each teams T situation is warranted. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Warhorse said:

I wonder about that. I would be surprised if they moved Q. However, we all know it has been discussed and considered. I am also wondering what T will come available with the inevitable cuts resulting from the lowered cap. I think a look into each teams T situation is warranted. 

I had not heard about the lower cap, what is it dropping to?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, coffeedrinker said:

I had not heard about the lower cap, what is it dropping to?

The league and the NFLPA agreed that next year’s salary cap will be at least $175-6 million despite any potential revenue lost on ticket sales from fans being limited to attend games 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2021 at 11:03 AM, Wyld Stallyns said:

Castonzo was the last remaining player from the Polian era.

Hilton from the 2012 draft and Jack Doyle waivers/Tennessee in 2013 are the longest tenured Colts now 

It is the end of that era.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...