The Carson Wentz Thread | Welcome to Wentzylvania [Race to MVP]

Phire

Carson still shocks me at how athletic he is. When we were scouting him and prior to the draft, and even after we drafted him, I knew we'd get a pro-style pocket passer but he looked like a big doof who wouldn't be able to run. Honestly that might have been my biggest fear. I never questioned his arm.

But Carson is legit quick/fast. 

37 minutes ago, Phire said:

Carson still shocks me at how athletic he is. When we were scouting him and prior to the draft, and even after we drafted him, I knew we'd get a pro-style pocket passer but he looked like a big doof who wouldn't be able to run. Honestly that might have been my biggest fear. I never questioned his arm.

But Carson is legit quick/fast. 

Believe it or not, Carson Wentz ran a faster 3-cone drill than Cam Newton at the Combine. o.O

Wentz

Newton

I love how people are now comparing Brady's bulk stats to Carson. Like really? You can tell they don't pay attention because if they had, they'd realize Nick Foles has taken plenty of snaps and we've had little reason to pass the football late in games.

8 minutes ago, Phire said:

I love how people are now comparing Brady's bulk stats to Carson. Like really? You can tell they don't pay attention because if they had, they'd realize Nick Foles has taken plenty of snaps and we've had little reason to pass the football late in games.

Whether it be the easiest schedule in NFL history or this Brady/Wentz MVP debate, it seems no one wants to give legit praise our way. We get with the "they're good" or "Wentz is good" but blah blah blah discredit blah blah. 

Just now, Eagles $5$ said:

A weird stat about Wentz is that he hasn't thrown more than 5 passes in the 4th quarter since like week 3 or something... Everybody talks about Brady's yards and stats, but that has to be taken into consideration. 

Maybe Tom Brady is a system QB? 

tenor.gif

Just playing, but still lol 

Brady has over 70 completions to runningbacks between White and Burkhead (and god knows how many more to Lewis). That entire offense is based around easy, high%, efficient passing. Ours isn't since we lost Sproles. When's the last time we threw behind the line of scrimmage to a RB?

Archived