FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 3) (Drafting Now)

Mr. bDoDDleS

On 12/14/2022 at 1:32 PM, Lions017 said:

Made my cuts...woof. Rough one, this year. I feel like I really assembled a very deep roster and I just had to cut a ton of that work away. Wish we got to keep everyone this year. 

Yea we got so many teams lamenting the cut this year haha. Means the draft will have some good talent. 

On 12/14/2022 at 1:32 PM, Lions017 said:

Made my cuts...woof. Rough one, this year. I feel like I really assembled a very deep roster and I just had to cut a ton of that work away. Wish we got to keep everyone this year. 

FYI, you can keep Casas as a minor leaguer. You probably knew that but wanted to be sure. 

20 hours ago, crab1106 said:

FYI, you can keep Casas as a minor leaguer. You probably knew that but wanted to be sure. 

No, I did not know that. The system on Fantrax will not let me move him into those minor league slots because he's not currently a minor leaguer. He qualifies but once he was traded to my team I was not able to move him back. 

If I had been able to do that I 100% would've kept Jesse Winker and sent Casas down until the season starts. I would've cut Bachman from my minors. 

Crap. 

Too late, right? 

Edited by Lions017

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

No, I did not know that. The system on Fantrax will not let me move him into those minor league slots because he's not currently a minor leaguer. He qualifies but once he was traded to my team I was not able to move him back. 

If I had been able to do that I 100% would've kept Jesse Winker and sent Casas down until the season starts. I would've cut Bachman from my minors. 

Crap. 

Too late, right? 

I just made the changes for you, you’re all good. 

1 hour ago, crab1106 said:

I just made the changes for you, you’re all good. 

Thanks! The only thing that I could think of was that maybe Casas had been called up by his fantasy team before I acquired him and that's why he was no longer eligibile. 

Really appreciate the help. I had just kind of given it up for a lost cause. 

• 4 weeks later...

OK...maybe I'm being an idiot. Is the draft order correct? 

I don't have a pick until 2-11, but I don't remember trading away my first rounder. When I go back and look at the 2022 season I still have it, but the only pick I remember trading since then was a swap of 4th rounders (I gave a 2023 and got a 2024 back). 

Am I just missing something obvious? 

On 1/18/2023 at 10:17 AM, Lions017 said:

I don't have a pick until 2-11, but I don't remember trading away my first rounder. When I go back and look at the 2022 season I still have it, but the only pick I remember trading since then was a swap of 4th rounders (I gave a 2023 and got a 2024 back). 

I’ll take a look.

On 1/18/2023 at 10:17 AM, Lions017 said:

Fixed.