Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

The best part of this exchange is that Orca had all the information available to know the motivate was a recruitment, and he still didn't figure it out, so it's an obvious case of sour grapes that he's complaining about it.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:18 PM, Tk3 said:
On 1/31/2021 at 10:17 PM, bcb1213 said:

To hit one of my wc yea. I have complicated things that have to happen to win depending on what alignment prevails. Right now winning by eliminating carnage is easily the quicker path 

The funny thing is... I have it on good authority that you don't win with the good guys..

What say you?

I mean, this is the Chekovs Gun of storytelling. This foreshadowing had to be paid off at the end, or its just a bad story with loose ends.

On 1/26/2021 at 8:40 PM, Blue said:

We’re going in, we’re taking down his little gang, and then we’re shutting him down. Can’t let any of the little bastards escape—just one is enough to start the whole plague over again. Remember, we win when Carnage is eliminated.

also, you can argue that Gen. Thunderbolt gave us our wincon (not an omnipotent "host") and he was unaware of other potential threats, and thus so were we.

And possibly the Heroes for Hire had this info leaked to their group as well, and thats why they had a very similar wincon

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

The best part of this exchange is that Orca had all the information available to know the motivate was a recruitment, and he still didn't figure it out, so it's an obvious case of sour grapes that he's complaining about it.

Best part is how you don't realize how broken the set up was lmao. Starring right at you and you go...its sour grapes 🤣

Just now, Malfatron said:

but if Carnage won, blue would have to do another Carnage game.

This ending was perfect for the lore.

Bcb winning alone was awesome!

I dont even have a problem losing as anyone in the chat can attest if they want lol. Blue is being a baby because I questioned how he hosted a cult mechanic lol

It is my opinion you never allow it to be used as an invest (Racks and KSJ admitted this).  To do this you limit roles that can be recruited and make any failure seem like a roleblock (which you don't say it was a roleblock- thats another issue lol) 

He has to try and make me look bad for making a valid point, by trying to portray me as a sore loser. We got destroyed probably regardless after BBB was lynched N1 and ET blocked the kill. I just had fun trolling and reading Bcb correctly 

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Best part is how you don't realize how broken the set up was lmao. Starring right at you and you go...its sour grapes 🤣

You don't even know the full set-up, lol.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Bcb winning alone was awesome!

I dont even have a problem losing as anyone in the chat can attest if they want lol. Blue is being a baby because I questioned how he hosted a cult mechanic lol

It is my opinion you never allow it to be used as an invest (Racks and KSJ admitted this).  To do this you limit roles that can be recruited and make any failure seem like a roleblock (which you don't say it was a roleblock- thats another issue lol) 

He has to try and make me look bad for making a valid point, by trying to portray me as a sore loser. We got destroyed probably regardless after BBB was lynched N1 and ET blocked the kill. I just had fun trolling and reading Bcb correctly 

You're the one who's bitching about balanced mechanics just because you were on the receiving end of them. It wasn't an invest. You don't even know the full set-up; there was an extremely intentional reason people were told their abilities failed rather than were roleblocked.

You are making no valid points. You are talking out of your *** without knowing the actual mechanics of the roles.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

swag could have killed rack instead of me a long time ago :)

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You don't even know the full set-up, lol.

You're the one who's bitching about balanced mechanics just because you were on the receiving end of them. It wasn't an invest. You don't even know the full set-up; there was an extremely intentional reason people were told their abilities failed rather than were roleblocked.

You are making no valid points. You are talking out of your *** without knowing the actual mechanics of the roles.

Look, you lost this argument in my mind. It was a cult like mechanic. It can be used as an invest and they admitted to do as such. To prevent this there are things as a host you can do, you did not do them apparently. That from my end makes it broken. Is what it is. Doesnt bother me, just giving my feedback on it