Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

On 2/3/2021 at 7:02 PM, Blue said:

I'd agree if you didn't have explicit evidence you couldn't win with someone who was also rushing through to the end. I thought it was abundantly clear, once Bcb told everyone that you needed to vote Gopher out twice at the end, that Bcb had an ulterior motive. Not sure what the downside was to voting him out Day 8 instead of Gopher, it's not like Gopher could end the game by himself Night 8. EDIT: And it's not even that you didn't vote him out, it's that there wasn't even any discussion about it. Zero interest in figuring out why Bcb couldn't win with Heroes for Hire.

I am too!

Very close runner-up, but frankly I think Tk3's moves rushed the game to a conclusion so quickly it enabled you to hit the solo wincon more than anything you yourself did--which is not a knock on you.

Pfft. He went against his own investigation to vote out someone else so whatever 

I'll claim my rightful mvp without u 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Pfft. He went against his own investigation to vote out someone else so whatever 

I'll claim my rightful mvp without u 

agreed

also, imo the losers cant be mvp, so bcb by default. and also, you played well enough to avoid lynch on what was basically a red letter, so kudos.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

agreed

also, imo the losers cant be mvp, so bcb by default. and also, you played well enough to avoid lynch on what was basically a red letter, so kudos.

It's Most Valuable Player, not Most Valuable Winner.

People: bcb should have been mvp

These same people every time I’ve been Independent and balled out: no, you can’t be mvp because it’s a team-based award.  You might have had the best game, but not most valuable to anyone.

me: ...