Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Blue, I’m sorry for flooding the thread with complaints about how unfair it was that my role was revealed in the opening write-up, which had a disparate impact on me because the removal of my threadplay affects my gameplay substantially more than it would anyone else in similar circumstances.

Declare me a winner because if I didn’t have this role, I would have won.

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Blue, I’m sorry for flooding the thread with complaints about how unfair it was that my role was revealed in the opening write-up, which had a disparate impact on me because the removal of my threadplay affects my gameplay substantially more than it would anyone else in similar circumstances.

You wouldn’t have won big hair

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You could have just said Blue lied when he wrote that

He lied about everything else this game :)

3 hours ago, Blue said:

1. Not true. That is likely the conclusion people would have drawn, but one option I considered was a sort of scum-sided Beloved Princess who would have negative effects on Town if he was voted off.

2. Thunderbolts wouldn't know who Red Hulk needed to eliminate, and because of the way he worked, he could theoretically be a threat to some but not all Thunderbolts. The only way I see to resolve this is to tell the targeted players that their win condition has changed, and naturally some of them would bring it up in thread or it would be obvious based on their attempts to push Red Hulk, so even if he didn't know alignments it would make it easier for him to hunt them down. It would have just been a bigger mess imo.

3. Tk3's role didn't compare alignments, it compared win conditions. Those win condition results would change depending on whether Ross was alive or not, whether Iron Fist was alive or not, etc. Again: the Mastermind roles were NOT necessarily threats to Town, and stating Town had to eliminate all threats didn't make sense as a result.

4. Again, host didn't lie. Mastermind role by definition is not revealed to be in the game and supersedes the win conditions of all other members of the related faction. However, that's not what I was talking about here--I was talking about Heroes for Hire (who weren't lying but Town had no reason to believe that), Red Hulk (lying about his wincon) and Bcb (lying about his wincon). Town flat-out never questioned their claims even with direct evidence to the contrary staring them in the face.

5. That sounds like the same thing as a wincon to me. Can you explain that a bit more?

1. It is true. It's definitely the conclusion I would've drawn...

2. In that case, "Eliminate all threats to you". Although I'm not sure how he would've been a threat to some Thunderbolts and not others? Did he not need to eliminate all players in the faction that killed him?

3. Neat I guess?

4. In every game a town/mafia mastermind existed that I played, it was common knowledge. Perhaps my background in java mafia instead of forum mafia is to blame but the roles I'm familiar with, a message was displayed at the start of the game if a mafia or town mastermind existed. Of course, you don't even need to do that. Just so long as the WCs given out are accurate. I'll agree that town at least in the case of bcb was bad. As for Heroes for Hire, they weren't a threat after all, so that was a good read for town.

5. Having a character give out an order and a host saying the win con in a seperate line is completely different, imo

6 hours ago, Blue said:

This is what I meant when I said we could debate individual elements of my reasoning because you're not wrong, lol.

I know. I just think it was as a whole unnecessary. I don't think your game changes that much if you just use the default town win condition. It just saves some salt at the end of the game.

8 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Lol it was actually serious. Not upset our mad..... was it actually last seconds for night or just like you switched during the night phase 

Was pretty sure Malf was town and Orca actually responded to me. Figured your claim was pretty weak and at worst I could save town a misslynch but offing you now, more or less. Didn't imagine you were King Thundercat

20 hours ago, Daniel said:

I'll take getting JVP, but I had all the votes on me way before I claimed Purple Man.  Had no effect on whether I was lynched or not.  I don't think anyone else had more than 1 vote when I claimed.  It was literally a desperation move because it was clear that I was absolutely getting lynched as things were.

And yeah, attacking squire would have been an obvious move if I had suspected him, haha.

Ironically enough, I remember posting "Well, the only one Forge interacted with was squire," and still completely missed it.

Your claim was awesome for town losing,  so it worked out in a way lol

I claimed Purple, people fixated on that, ignored Bcb who was probably getting lynched that day before the "invest" by the cult and bought him time. He slid in under the radar with his towny moves and took out green and yellow in the end 

@bcb1213 was the MVP 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Was pretty sure Malf was town and Orca actually responded to me. Figured your claim was pretty weak and at worst I could save town a misslynch but offing you now, more or less. Didn't imagine you were King Thundercat

Lol did I even claim? I don’t remember? Nah just shoot me 😜 all n all it was kinda fun just shooting you back