SENIOR BOWL- GDT Saturday Jan 30th 2:30

ARTMONK HOF

16 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Sermon didn’t have a major injuries this year and as I always say, injuries happen bc it’s football, as long as it’s not constant injuries where they’re never healthy it’s not a big deal to me.

Yeah, Fitzpatrick, that’s the WR from Louisville. The WR from Arizona ST has looked good.  Was that Franks?

Yeah Frank’s is Az st

1 minute ago, 4209 said:

Yeap that was nice. Good arm strength also. Got my eye on him going forward. Am I dreaming  but I have to trust my eyes but Mound remember me of Colin K in him LOL

Yeah, he’s reminded me of Kapernick since I’ve first seen him play a few years ago. They throw the ball similarly & both run the same IMO too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 4209 said:

So Mound is 6"3 and 215 that some nice size. Never watched any A&M games last yr or the yr before. Can't wait until the combine so we can examine these players in more in depth.  

No combine this year bud I’m the one pounding the Mond love. He seems to start slow but he handles face pressure has a live arm to throw with accuracy off the back foot throws low sometimes but he’s my gem of this class I’m kinda alone on the love but I see NFL level tools. A great staff is going to get lucky picking this guy because I think he could beat out a lot of guys in TC

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 4209 said:

What is the name of the other RB from North Carolina and why is he not attending the Senior Bowl. Is he hurt

Javante Williams and he didn’t need to he’s a freak!!! He’s the 3rd rated RB and really you could put him ahead of Eitienne. But he’s a JR

Edited by ripsean21
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Aw okay thanks I was just searching to find find his name. So he is a JR that explains why he is not playing. Anyways I like him alot. Saw him play last yr and he really impressed me.

Both the UNC guys are amazing. Williams is the higher rated he’s a more physical runner almost the same juice solid hands but Carter is a 1B they both have special ability