NBA 2k18 Franchise - Now GM of the Pistons

MKnight82

Norberg.. what about Titanic? Norberg is like Iceberg, hes so short but he can dunk so like his power is in the legs which is kinda like an Iceberg. Plus he led the team in dunks. Titan for short

Or yeah Swedish Meatball

Round 2 Eastern Conference Playoffs – Game 3

Round 2 - Eastern Conference Playoffs
Pistons VS. 76ers
Position Player Name OVR   Position Player Name OVR
PG Magnus Norberg 90   PG Markelle Fultz 89
SG Bradley Chase 89   SG Gheorghe Busca 86
SF Vlado Tarlac 84   SF Ben Simmons 86
PF Stefano Mancini 88   PF Sherman Curtis 80
C Julian Hammons 78   C Ante Zizic 82

Final Score

146-124 Pistons Win

Players Stats

3 Most Impactful Players From Each Team
76ers
Position Player Name Points Rebounds Assists Steals Blocks Field Goals
SF Ben Simmons 32 4 4 2 0 14-28
PG Markelle Fultz 22 6 6 0 0 8-18
PG Istvan Csiky 20 0 2 0 0 8-22
Pistons
Position Player Name Points Rebounds Assists Steals Blocks Field Goals
PF Stefano Mancini 40 16 0 0 0 14-22
C Jimmy Landry 30 8 0 0 0 12-18
SG Bradley Chase 22 0 16 0 2 8-10

Team Stats

Team Game Statistics
Stat 76ers Pistons
Points 124 146
Field Goal % 45% 60%
3 Point % 42% 43%
Free Throws 18/24 32/32
Fast Break Pts 14 4
Points in Paint 52 84
Bench Points 42 48
Assists 24 28
O Rebounds 28 16
D Rebounds 20 36
Steals 10 2
Blocks 8 10

Summary

This was a tight game early but I pulled away in the 3rd Quarter.  I really hammered them inside this game, both with Mancini and backup Center Landry who feasted for 30 points against their 2nd unit.  Norberg, the Swedish Meatball, had 18 points but only 4 assists.  He continued to struggle against the length of the 76ers.  I primarily ran my first team offense through Chase Bradley, who had 16 assists. 

I feel pretty good about this win, it looks like I might sweep the 76ers.  Pretty awesome considering they knocked me out of the playoffs last year. 

Round 2 Eastern Conference Playoffs - Game 4

This game was simmed as I only play odd games, the Pistons won 103-91 and swept the series.

Up next, the #1 seed Magic led by 10 time League MVP Jackson Baldwin.

Don't mean to interrupt your thread, but with you and @JBURGE25 having dynasties going I got the itch to play this weekend.  I just had a draft where every single center was ranked at the bottom of the draft.  There were no centers in the top 120 or so and then they were all ranked in order like 120-150.  Have you ever seen that?

9 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Don't mean to interrupt your thread, but with you and @JBURGE25 having dynasties going I got the itch to play this weekend.  I just had a draft where every single center was ranked at the bottom of the draft.  There were no centers in the top 120 or so and then they were all ranked in order like 120-150.  Have you ever seen that?

I’ve never seen that.  Must have been a glitch.  

10 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I’ve never seen that.  Must have been a glitch.  

That's what I figured.  Of course it happened in a year where center was my biggest need and the top prospect before it glitched was a center. 

10 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

definitely a glitch. On a similar note the top center in my current draft is like the 30th prospect and there are only 5 or so in the entire draft class

10 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

That's a release glitch.  Have you downloaded any of the patches?

Archived