BDL 2017 Week 6: Wichita Woodpeckers @ Long Beach Leprechauns

Whicker

Wichita Woodpeckers @ Long Beach Leprechauns  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Wichita Woodpeckers
    • Long Beach Leprechauns

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2017 at 02:00 PM

Wichita plays Long Beach hard here and definitely causes them a lot of trouble. I think although the offensive line isn't the best, its actually played a few games together now so wouldn't be in as much disarray as the names would suggest and would provide Goff and Fournette some opportunities against a defensive front 7 that isn't exactly lighting the world on fire even with Cam Jordan being one of the best defensive players in the league at this point. However, a decent LB offensive line holds up for a dynamic offense around Rodgers in his last hurrah for the season and they score too many for a spirited Wichita to keep up with.

Long Beach 31 - 20 - Wichita

Wichita is rotating in pass rushers who didn't play this week, that will obviously hurt how they can attack Rodgers in this contest. I think even with the full compliment of pass rushers LB would've likely squeaked one out, so I think they still get the W here.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Wichita is rotating in pass rushers who didn't play this week, that will obviously hurt how they can attack Rodgers in this contest. I think even with the full compliment of pass rushers LB would've likely squeaked one out, so I think they still get the W here.

Okafor still rotated in....

Archived