Hot Tub Time Machine: Texas Winter Crisis Mafia - Day 3 (DL: 10EST Mon)

SwAg

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

we might suck at day 1, but you arent much better at night 1 :)

This is true.

But it's ending imminently at least.

If you didn't end up receiving a shop item you purchased (after I PM'd you or night is posted), then message me and I'll fix it.

Night 1:

Snow continued to fall.  The icy flow enveloped the Town, and it only seems to be getting worse as everyone went home to begin their nighttime activities.

"That's an awful nice Town ya got there.  Be a real shame if something happened to it," said an ominous voice from an ethereal boardroom, as its owner flipped a switch and laughed.

There was a hustle and bustle about the Town.  Everyone was preparing for their nighttime antics when suddenly all was dark.  Not a soul moved, unnerved by the forced silence, with the only sound being those each other made and the snow slowly piling up as the temperature dropped.  Wouldbe nightprowlers were left disoriented by the turn of events, opted to bunker down for the time being.

Everyone's night action failed... Everyone except one...

This man rode his two wheels all the way down to Malfatron's humble apartment building when he was bested by an unlikely foe -- stairs.  However, these stairs did not realize that they were messing with evil Professor X.  The man began to levitate until he reached Malfatron's window, and he crashed through it, chair and all.  There was a scream that was not Malfatron.

****.  Wrong apartment.

The man repeated this process until he eventually found Malfatron.  Ninety-eighth time is the charm, and he only encountered a handful of undesirables.

Jesus, you the one been making all those loud ******* crashes?

Shut up, wind turbines did it.

Ok idiot

The Professor X guy, tired of this insolence, took up his second amendment people-killer and started blasting.  At least four of the seventeen shots hit Malfatron, who toppled backward, as Professor X fled.

They see me rollin.... they hatin...

Malfatron is dead.  He was... wait, what?  Malfatron is stirring... Malfatron pulls back his shirt to reveal a bulletproof vest.  Scarred and traumatized, but alive, Malfatron pushes forward.

Malfatron is alive. 

It is now Day 2.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Ugh man get well soon. I get my 2nd Pfizer this Friday and am dreading the fallout from it.

I didn't have it as bad as some of my coworkers. One had a legit fever and everything. I was just super tired and achy all over and napped most of the day. So wasn't too bad all things considered. Anyone wanna fill me in on what's happening.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

This is like 3 games in a row scum has tried to kill Malfatron N1. 😂 

I learned in that Seaside Mafia where I was cult leader to not do anything to Malfatron night one since it never works out..

Worst game of my life.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I didn't have it as bad as some of my coworkers. One had a legit fever and everything. I was just super tired and achy all over and napped most of the day. So wasn't too bad all things considered. Anyone wanna fill me in on what's happening.

Since I’ve had covid, I’m anticipating that exact reaction and have been told to brace myself from 2 of my friends in the pharmacy world.