Hot Tub Time Machine: Texas Winter Crisis Mafia - Day 3 (DL: 10EST Mon)

SwAg

Just now, Forge said:

As far as I know, nobody has quit because of me. 

So you quit because I and Malf voted you D1 and at the time I think just myself was voting you today. Maybe me and Pickle. You can't handle 2 votes either day lmao. I was policy lynched because I stuck to my guns before....you cant handle someone reading you as scum. Got it. Hopefully you are town now, so I can make fun of that lmao 

Your trolling attempt of crying and quitting the game over 4 total votes in 2 days says scum to me either way. Heck you had made like 6 posts and there weren't that many posts about you. Malf is the only one who grilled you. You are scum. Im sticking with that until shown otherwise 

Just now, The Orca said:

So you quit because I and Malf voted you D1 and at the time I think just myself was voting you today. Maybe me and Pickle. You can't handle 2 votes either day lmao. I was policy lynched because I stuck to my guns before....you cant handle someone reading you as scum. Got it. Hopefully you are town now, so I can make fun of that lmao 

Your trolling attempt of crying and quitting the game over 4 total votes in 2 days says scum to me either way. Heck you had made like 6 posts and there weren't that many posts about you. Malf is the only one who grilled you. You are scum. Im sticking with that until shown otherwise 

I just detest you and your brother