Hot Tub Time Machine: Texas Winter Crisis Mafia - Day 3 (DL: 10EST Mon)

SwAg

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I dont even want to play anymore. I'm probably going to quit because of Forge, haven't decided yet. Guess he will be taken out back and scolded while being made fun of in public 

I feel the same.  Thats why I just don't care anymore and have reduced my posting early on to almost nothing (may extend it further into games).  People keep ruining the game for me.  Nothing will ever be done about them though 

Just now, Malfatron said:

although we have a lot of time (5 mondays is a ways away)

but i must speak the truth.

its not true.

nacho is the lynch.

i caught him in a lie from multiple threads

Oh so you cheated

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I feel the same.  Thats why I just don't care anymore and have reduced my posting early on to almost nothing (may extend it further into games).  People keep ruining the game for me.  Nothing will ever be done about them though 

So you're ostensibly complaining about me because I'm complaining and fed up with you and your brother lol. If that's not the most twins thing ever, I don't know what is

Just now, Forge said:

So you're ostensibly complaining about me because I'm complaining and fed up with you and your brother lol. If that's not the most twins thing ever, I don't know what is

No bc you quit and in doing so made up some dumb lie about me ruining the game. I made 8 posts and none to you.  Like 1 voting you and 1 pointing out a lie you posted.  

I have a problem when mods resort to lying in the thread about non game related stuff.  

What of my 8 posts ruined the game for you? We are all waiting for this rousing explanation about what I said in those 8 posts ruined the game for you.  Let's here it.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

No bc you quit and in doing so made up some dumb lie about me ruining the game. I made 8 posts and none to you.  Like 1 voting you and 1 pointing out a lie you posted.  

I have a problem when mods resort to lying in the thread about non game related stuff.  

What of my 8 posts ruined the game for you? We are all waiting for this rousing explanation about what I said in those 8 posts ruined the game for you.  Let's here it.  

Why, so you can blame it on other people like you so always do? You're perfect pickle. My idol. I'm done playing with you two

Just now, SwAg said:

Oh it appears Forge is dying too, sorry Forge.

Forge supposedly modkilled himself.  If that is treated as the lynch then only he dies.  

If that is just a death, then a deadline for the actually lynch would be nice.  Or just kill forge and kill whoever was the next highest.