2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

jj redick been in the league over a decade and over half the folks on the internet still a throw an extra d in his name. idgaf but it's crazy lol.

It's just one of those names. Always drove me nuts when people would call Chase Daniel "Chase Daniels."

17 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

Really gross what the Sixers ownership did to him.

Kicked him out right as all his work was about to come together.

The league kicked him out, it's pretty gross. And yet, here's vindication that his idea was right. And now the 6ers are primed to run the NBA for the next 6+ years.

13 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The league kicked him out, it's pretty gross. And yet, here's vindication that his idea was right. And now the 6ers are primed to run the NBA for the next 6+ years.

Have to imagine he's going to get a job this offseason, if he wants it.

A couple things.

The Sixers are 1 game from not even being in the playoffs (if the playoffs started now).
Sam Hinkie quit, he wasn't fired.
The one player that puts them potentially better than a mediocre playoff team (the whole point of the process was because they didn't want to be a mediocre playoff team) has played 40 games in 4 years and still has playing time restrictions. 

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Which team has picks but is still relatively far from competing is the big question.

They don't even need picks. When he came to Philly, we didn't have them and owed the Magic and I think the Heat a first each. I'd love to see him somewhere like New Orleans or Memphis

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

A couple things.

The Sixers are 1 game from not even being in the playoffs (if the playoffs started now).
Sam Hinkie quit, he wasn't fired.
The one player that puts them potentially better than a mediocre playoff team (the whole point of the process was because they didn't want to be a mediocre playoff team) has played 40 games in 4 years and still has playing time restrictions. 

His only restriction is on back-to-backs.

2 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

They don't even need picks. When he came to Philly, we didn't have them and owed the Magic and I think the Heat a first each. I'd love to see him somewhere like New Orleans or Memphis

Oh man he could actually turn Memphis around really quickly too. Somebody will overpay for their aged out pieces for sure.

Archived