2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Why do my bulls keep winning. Wtf is going on. And we beating supposedly good teams to. But i think we have our starting point guard in dunn. He can play.  So what' the best 2 or 3 in draft. I' guessing we go 3 or center. Is there and centers worth a top 5 pick this year? 

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Why do my bulls keep winning. Wtf is going on. And we beating supposedly good teams to. But i think we have our starting point guard in dunn. He can play.  So what' the best 2 or 3 in draft. I' guessing we go 3 or center. Is there and centers worth a top 5 pick this year? 

There are 2 or 3 centers (depending on how people view Bagley III) worth taking in the top 5.  Doncic and Porter, Jr. are worth top 5 picks when it comes to wings.

6 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Ayton is the best center in the draft. Think Towns.

Bagley is a PF/C. People question if he can be a full time C in the NBA. KG/Bosh comps but doesn't protect the rim.

Michael Porter Jr is Melo lite.

People love Doncic. SF who might be the best passer in the draft. Probably the most skilled right now.

Bamba is supposed to be the next Gobert but potentially with a shot.

I love Trae Young, Nash/Curry lite.

Googled AI to see how he is doing financially. 

A person with a firm grip on the situation informs me Iverson has an account worth $32 million, a principal he is prohibited from touching until 55. In the meantime, it feeds him $1 million annually.

Good to know.

Archived