2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

Overtime. I expected Bron to try something other than just stand there and take an expiration 3

That's all he ever does these days.

He should be getting it on the left block with a bunch of cutting action from his teammates.

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

ha

so dumb to have Towns guarding the inbounder past halfcourt. Obviously they only had guys in the backcourt so they had room for Bron to operate easily in the halfcourt. 

Right. Terrible awareness and especially coaching. KAT shouldve been on Bron with Jimmy. Horrid coaching there

Cavs still should feel bad after that game. They gave up 138 at home, wolves got free shots all night, and they needed Bron to play like a God and JR Smith to explode in the first half.

All to win by 2 on a fadeaway expiration shot by Bron in overtime with a terrible coaching decision by Tibs.

1 hour ago, riceman80 said:

Cavs still should feel bad after that game. They gave up 138 at home, wolves got free shots all night, and they needed Bron to play like a God and JR Smith to explode in the first half.

All to win by 2 on a fadeaway expiration shot by Bron in overtime with a terrible coaching decision by Tibs.

why? they are pretty aware that they suck defensively and don't have the personnel to shut teams down. I think they are going to feel okay after the game seeing as their offense has been terrible as of late. Hopefully they make a move or two tomorrow to help fix some of their glaring issues. 

Poor Thibs/Butler, catching another game winner right in their grill.

Only saw end of the 4th and OT. I see Osman played some, finally Lue goes back to him....Then again it happened partially due to Wade not playing. 

So are the Pistons planning on ever losing again? Same with the Jazz? 

Archived