Titans sign a Pro Bowler..... Long Snapper Morgan Cox

KingTitan

7 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Seriously though, long snapper is one of those positions you don’t realize is vital until you have one that struggles. Similar to having a elite special team gunner.

came in here to post this

collectively, this forum LOVED brinkley! I remember I was worried about having long snapping issues when he left, and considered him as good as it gets

shows what I know (10000th example of that)

29 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

came in here to post this

collectively, this forum LOVED brinkley! I remember I was worried about having long snapping issues when he left, and considered him as good as it gets

shows what I know (10000th example of that)

Didn't Brinkley have an injury or something this year that he tried to play through? I feel like I remember us all wondering why they didn't just put him on IR instead of cutting him.

8 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Didn't Brinkley have an injury or something this year that he tried to play through? I feel like I remember us all wondering why they didn't just put him on IR instead of cutting him.

I don’t recall an injury, but he may have and I just don’t remember. He did go on the covid list early on and struggled once he returned. The way McAfee spoke, tho, seemed a bit more like a long term assessment than just last year. To me at least. For me, it’s just always great to hear about these small things that jump right out to a pro like McAfee because the minutia makes the difference in the nfl