Ezekiel Elliot remains suspended

SpanosPayYourRent

22 hours ago, Phire said:

He's 100% partying in Europe. Like I said, the dude is a millionaire. This is what "irreparable harm" looks like for a star athlete, folks. He's on vacation. I wish my employer would punish me with a 6 week vacation.

You wish for 6 weeks without pay? 

12 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

You wish for 6 weeks without pay? 

Yeah I've got enough saved up to travel and relax. Must be even better for a multi-millionaire. I'd go and visit all of my family members I never have time to visit. It'd be great actually.

On 11/18/2017 at 10:06 AM, Phire said:

Yeah I've got enough saved up to travel and relax. Must be even better for a multi-millionaire. I'd go and visit all of my family members I never have time to visit. It'd be great actually.

I think as a mulitmillionaire that doesn't work year round he has plenty of time for that.

23 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I think as a mulitmillionaire that doesn't work year round he has plenty of time for that.

Yeah true. He probably doesn't need the time off. I doubt he is happy about it. Plus he is losing a crap load of money. Yeah he's rich but you know having money is always relative. A lot of rich people have rich bills to pay and losing those "4th pick overall" game checks are enough to make him sick I'm sure.(also why I think he fought so hard)

Just now, DaBoys said:

Yeah true. He probably doesn't need the time off. I doubt he is happy about it. Plus he is losing a crap load of money. Yeah he's rich but you know having money is always relative. A lot of rich people have rich bills to pay and losing those "4th pick overall" game checks are enough to make him sick I'm sure.(also why I think he fought so hard)

Agree completely. Not to mention I think being a star RB is a bit more fun than what we do. lol

Archived