Ezekiel Elliot remains suspended

SpanosPayYourRent

6 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

Ummm, is he playing or not??? I don't care about all the legal crap you guys are spitting back and forth. You guys ruined this topic with your pissing match.

You need this thread to tell you what is plastered all over every sports site on the internet? Yes, it's pretty obvious he's playing this week.

47 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You need this thread to tell you what is plastered all over every sports site on the internet? Yes, it's pretty obvious he's playing this week.

For real lol. The only discussion left is the legal stuff which is gonna be boring for most people.

16 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

I think what he's saying is: "Get a room, already"

People complain that they can't follow what is going on legally.

We explain and debate the legal stuff going on including what we feel is the likelihood he will win or lose (which you know is kind of a big deal from a football standpoint)

People complain we are ruinging thread and they don't if he's playing, something you can get on literally every sports site and newspaper.

The hearing is Thursday before Livingston, Jacobs, and Droney. Brady's appeal went before Chin, Katzmann, and Parker. Will be interesting to see how this one goes. I still think there's a 99% chance they do not grant the stay.

Something tells me they'll wait until 5 games left in the season and then suspend him so he'll potentially miss a playoff game. Goodell has already said he'll bend the rules (playoff suspension) so it wouldn't surprise me to see that disgusting sack of **** bend corners to make that happen.

6 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Something tells me they'll wait until 5 games left in the season and then suspend him so he'll potentially miss a playoff game. Goodell has already said he'll bend the rules (playoff suspension) so it wouldn't surprise me to see that disgusting sack of **** bend corners to make that happen.

That makes no sense. They can’t “wait” to enact the suspension. They’ve been trying to get him suspended the whole time. It is Zeke that is putting it off. If the stay is granted then Zeke will play the rest of the year. Take the tin foil hat off.

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

The hearing is Thursday before Livingston, Jacobs, and Droney. Brady's appeal went before Chin, Katzmann, and Parker. Will be interesting to see how this one goes. I still think there's a 99% chance they do not grant the stay.

If they stick to party lines, Zeke will lose 2-1.  

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

If they stick to party lines, Zeke will lose 2-1.  

I wouldn't worry about party lines here.

8 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Can you layman's that up a bit more for me? Zeke wants the stay to keep playing, correct?

Stay means no suspension until a final resolution of the case. That likely means Zeke plays all year.

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The hearing being on thursday means Zeke is 100% in for the Falcons, right? Dont they have to alert players of suspensions by like Wednesday? 

Nope. Thry already alerted him to the suspension. It depends entirely on when the Second Circuit rules on it.

Archived