Week 7 GDT: Tampa Bay (2-3) @ Buffalo (3-2)

Trentwannabe

3 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Late to the show. Bucs first drive - was it largely Winston cutting us up with short passes over the middle or one big deep throw or did we gut pushed around in the running game?

A few big passes over the middle. One to Howard and one to Evans. Martin had one or two nice runs. Defense tighten up and a penalty on TB moved them back, 

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

A pass at a guys knee's is not where he can get it when he is running a quick slant.

I said only his guy could get it. Meaning it would have taken a great play but Hargreaves wouldnt be able to jump the route or get his hands on it and tip it up to be intercepted.  Not a bad pass considering he was without a contact lense.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

I said only his guy could get it. Meaning it would have taken a great play but Hargreaves wouldnt be able to jump the route or get his hands on it and tip it up to be intercepted.  Not a bad pass considering he was without a contact lense.

That's why they call a quick slant. Just because it wasn't behind him doesn't mean it was a good pass. 

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

A few big passes over the middle. One to Howard and one to Evans. Martin had one or two nice runs. Defense tighten up and a penalty on TB moved them back, 

Thanks. Really concerned about our ability to stop passing attacks that target our LBers. As much as I think Tampa's D is a joke, their offense is still enough of a concern. If we don't execute when we have the ball, I think they could sneak out of town with an upset...but I'm hoping that's still a long-shot. Like I said earlier, with Winston in their I think we win 24 - 20.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

That's why they call a quick slant. Just because it wasn't behind him doesn't mean it was a good pass. 

Not saying it was good. Saying it was smart considering he couldnt see without his contacts and could have been worse. Just a decent smart pass.

Archived