2021 NFL Draft: Day Three Thread (NEED MOAR GIFS!!!)

Power is back on and just catching up!  Went out at 7:02 last night and getting around to all of these picks, phone died before the end of last night and was at kids baseball all day.  Excited about Cosmi and Brown.  St. Juste instead of Deablo was a kick in the nuts, but with a lot of these, I guess I have to trust that they know more about football than me...

10 hours ago, daskins said:

Power is back on and just catching up!  Went out at 7:02 last night and getting around to all of these picks, phone died before the end of last night and was at kids baseball all day.  Excited about Cosmi and Brown.  St. Juste instead of Deablo was a kick in the nuts, but with a lot of these, I guess I have to trust that they know more about football than me...

I understand picking St. Juste, he has starting potential and as a young guy should be able to replace what Moreau did for us on special teams. I still wish we had waited so we couldn’t gotten a TE like Hunter Long or Tremble and then gone CB in the 4th but can’t change it, just have to hope St. Juste & Bates work out.

I would’ve loved to get Deablo, but I definitely had Dynami Brown, Baron Browning, Hunter Long & Tommy Tremble as greater needs & equal prospects. I also would’ve loved to see us take Trey Sermon, Anthony Schwartz or Baron Browning over St. Juste, but again I hope he works out of course. Browning would’ve been a perfect SLB or MLB for us.

Edited by turtle28