Day 3 Mock Draft

WindyCity

5[151] OT Dan Moore [Texas A&M] 6'6" 309lbs.

The OT class is still holding pretty strong and if the Bears want to address the OL, which they did with Jenkins, why not try and fix it. Moore has NFL LT tools. He has the size, length, and feet for it. He needs some technique work and to fill in his frame a little, but he has that time while he competes with Leno. Leno maybe the LT for 2021, but he is not in the future plans, he is not good enough to protect Justin.

2021 NFL Draft: Dan Moore Jr. Draft Profile - Last Word on Pro Football

6[204] CB Robert Rochell [Central Arkansas] 6' 195lbs.

The Bears are not going to land a starting CB2 in the draft. They need to add a bunch of players and let them compete and have some options and young guys developing. Rochell, despite a really low level of competition, has some intriguing physical tools and some man coverage ability that the Bears need. He can come in and learn, develop, play specials an gives the Bears another swing at CB2.

2021 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Robert Rochell - Prime Time Sports Talk

6[221] DE Bobby Brown III [Texas A&M] 6'4" 315lbs.

I am not sure how long Hicks is going to be on the team. It is hard to see him on the team past this season, that is if he is not a cap casualty before then. The Bears have had success with day 3 lineman. Brown fits the mold, he is tall, heavy, and hard to move. The Bears do not need someone who has top play right away, they go 5 deep on the line with legit NFL players, they need someone who can develop into the next RRH and be cheap and effective or when Hicks leaves and Nichols gets paid.

Texas A&M's Bobby Brown III hurts himself celebrating a sack (Video)

6[228] TE Quentin Morris [Bowling Green] 6'2" 252lbs.

The Bears do not have much TE depth, they do not have a backup U, they do not have a developmental U for when Graham is gone next season. Morris is a long shot, but he can fill that role and hopefully gets a year to develop.

BuckeyeGrove - Simulating the season: Bowling Green

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Rochell won't be there at 204 but that'd be cool if he was

I'll go with this: 

151- Tutu Atwell, WR, Louisville

204- Rachad Wildgoose, CB, Wisconsin

221- Kene Nwangwu, RB, Iowa St.

228- Joshua Kaindoh, DE, Florida St.

I believe Tutu was already drafted.

EDIT:  Rams took him in the 3rd

Just now, WindyCity said:

Brevin Jordan is the guy I would be aggressive to get. Ideal U TE.

If we can't generate more picks I would just love a weapon...Jordan would be great...any of the top WRs would be good choices too...just give Fields as much to work with as early as possible.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

If we can't generate more picks I would just love a weapon...Jordan would be great...any of the top WRs would be good choices too...just give Fields as much to work with as early as possible.

I agree. Jordan could be the starting U in 2022.

I am on board with just spamming the offense.