orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

You and me both. I just found out you’re a Titans fan. Just when I started to like you. Mehhhhhh

Haha #titanup til the day I die!

I think you guys win the division though, so long as Bortles doesn't Bortles. Your run D will stifle is in week 17, our oline isn't what it was last year and your dline isn't what it was in week 2. Adding Darrius is game breaking especially against a team like us.

Just now, dtait93 said:

Haha #titanup til the day I die!

I think you guys win the division though, so long as Bortles doesn't Bortles. Your run D will stifle is in week 17, our oline isn't what it was last year and your dline isn't what it was in week 2. Adding Darrius is game breaking especially against a team like us.

I’m going to the game in Nashville, so that should be fun. You guys match up very well with us. I really don’t wanna play you guys week 17 and then turn around and play each other WC weekend. Especially if we lose week 17. It’ll give me flashbacks to 99’.

14 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I’m going to the game in Nashville, so that should be fun. You guys match up very well with us. I really don’t wanna play you guys week 17 and then turn around and play each other WC weekend. Especially if we lose week 17. It’ll give me flashbacks to 99’.

What makes you say that? Unless Marcus flips the switch I disagree, he's been garbage all year, our oline is overrated aside from Lewan, and we have no running game.

Defensively we match up well, but if it's a matter of which defense plays better that day I'd go with you guys all day. 

The X- factor is whether good Marcus or bad Marcus shows up, and based on how he's played this year and how your defense has played, my money's on you guys all day

Edit: Also our offensive coordinator is awful so there's that too

Edited by dtait93

Watched the game for a lil bit tonight. Once JJ hit like 3 3’s in a row before halftime, it got turned off.

This team isn’t fun to watch at all. 

Elf is no good. Ross is good defensively, hasn’t done squat on offense. Vuc thinks he’s a 3 point shooter and is no good defensively. Biz is a black hole on offense and is making $70 million. DJ plays 1 vs 5 for the most part.

just pathetic. 

6 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Watched the game for a lil bit tonight. Once JJ hit like 3 3’s in a row before halftime, it got turned off.

This team isn’t fun to watch at all. 

Elf is no good. Ross is good defensively, hasn’t done squat on offense. Vuc thinks he’s a 3 point shooter and is no good defensively. Biz is a black hole on offense and is making $70 million. DJ plays 1 vs 5 for the most part.

just pathetic. 

team sucks. luckily the moves that weltman/hammond all look good though. should be the last year elf is the starting PG on this team. 

sexton 2018

Gordon and Simmons are the only ones who come out ready to ball every single night. Everyone else besides Fournier (and Isaac cuz he's hurt) can go kick rocks.

Vuc is softer than toilet paper

Ross shoots with the consistency of my 12 year old cousin

Elf needs to go back to Santas workshop and work on his shot for Christmas, and even then he's still garbage

Biz has cinder blocks for hands and may as well be sitting on the bench on offense 

DJ thinks he's Allen Iverson half the time lmao

Mo Speights is useless unless he's dropping bombs like prime Dirk

Idk what happened but we aren't moving the ball like we were those first 8 games.

• Like 1

pretty much where I'm at. Gordon & Isaac untouchable (unless star).. Simmons, Fournier are the only other pieces I like moving forward. To a lesser extent Ross, but besides his shot (which has been falling now), he's been playing so good. 

Fournier's been Vuc level soft tonight too. Gordon, Isaac, Simmons, Ross.. those guys bring it every night. can't say the same for anyone else. 

14 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

seems like gordon is kinda pissed about his role, coach mentality, & Vuc/Evan.

edit: & saying Dipo had a favorable match up (against evan) and took advantage of it. 

Vogels never been a very good offensive mind, but I don't think Aaron's game is ready to be given the same freedom as Oladipo's. 

Until Isaac comes back, Vogel doesn't have very many options outside of Vuc unless he gives Birch some burn, because Speights and Biz sure as hell aren't the answers. 

Also not sure what Aaron wants Vogel to do with Fourniers role either...he's clearly the best option we have at the 3. The team just isn't very good. Garbage at the 1, decent at the 2, decent at the 3, good at the 4, and soft/bad at the 5.