orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

really?

8 points per, 40 FG and 28 from 3???? with not much rebs for a 6'10 top pick from the draft??

Lol dude he’s only played in like 60 games and hes already one of the better defenders in the league

11 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8opk3ls

i dont know what khem's value around the league is, but he'd get big minutes there. maybe include the 20' OKC pick too. 

That would be a steal for us. Get rid of Fournier’s deal while getting Matthews expiring

As long as we don’t give up Gordon or Isaac idc what we do. Maybe I’d want to keep Vuc too idk...I’ve been souring on Bamba so I wouldn’t care if we traded him to get DSJ back 

Just now, dtait93 said:

I’ve been souring on Bamba so I wouldn’t care if we traded him

if he didn't seem like such a good guy that's very aware of the fact that he's been playing pretty ****ty, i'd be more inclined. he's got the kind of personality that i trust him to make big gains every summer. trust him way more than I would DSJ to be really good at some point. 

7 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

if he didn't seem like such a good guy that's very aware of the fact that he's been playing pretty ****ty, i'd be more inclined. he's got the kind of personality that i trust him to make big gains every summer. trust him way more than I would DSJ to be really good at some point. 

I’m not gonna lie I haven’t even watched like our last 20 games so idk what the hell I’m talking about