Week 7 GDT: Panthers @ Bears

blkwdw13

Just now, Sugashane said:

I hope so. He was an absolute liability for most of the time after his rookie year, looks completely different this year.

If Fuller can keep this up we have a young quality secondary...credit to Prince as well...he isn't making many plays but the fact no QB is looking his way alot even with how well Kyle is playing says a lot.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

If Fuller can keep this up we have a young quality secondary...credit to Prince as well...he isn't making many plays but the fact no QB is looking his way alot even with how well Kyle is playing says a lot.

Absolutely. I was praising Amukamara during FA. We just need him to find a way to stay healthy. I'd still look at someone like Fitzpatrick as well in the draft, but if they keep playing like this we have a quality secondary. Not elite by any means, but promising and VERY young.

1 minute ago, IronMike84 said:

I don’t like this. Defense has been out there a long-*** time. We’ve seen this team under Fox have a tendency to take a two-score lead into the half and blow it in the 4th quarter.

The defense also hasn't been able to stop them from driving down the field either.

Archived