Post Draft..thoughts?

John232

Deo will definitely take his lumps as the season progresses and look like a rookie, more times than not. But you can clearly see his potential. His second year will be a joy to watch as a fan because I can see him transforming into a legit starting caliber CB with the right work in the off-season to catapult him. 

• Like 1

Good debut for Lance, Lenoir & Mitchell

I forget, is Jaylon Moore the backup at T or G now?

Would like to see Hufanga play more snaps too in certain packages and i hope we get more creative with Lance than with these bland designed runs up the middle. 

Major oof having Banks & Sermon inactive. At least Brunskill & Mitchell played well

Thomas had a rough day as both a CB and KR. Will definitely need time to grow into his role

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

Good debut for Lance, Lenoir & Mitchell

I forget, is Jaylon Moore the backup at T or G now?

Would like to see Hufanga play more snaps too in certain packages and i hope we get more creative with Lance than with these bland designed runs up the middle. 

Major oof having Banks & Sermon inactive. At least Brunskill & Mitchell played well

Thomas had a rough day as both a CB and KR. Will definitely need time to grow into his role

Yeah Moore is swing tackle. 

For me Thomas was a player that needed a year in the NFL to develop. I think next year we will see his jump. Missing the year of college did nothing good for him.

Edited by 49erurtaza