The Draft Class

onejayhawk

2 hours ago, chiefs82 said:

I think Kaindoh starts by the end of the year at DE

I don't see that. Kaindoh was a day #3 pick for a reason. While he has a ton of physical tools, he has no idea how to use them yet. 

For the present, Kaindoh is starting in a group of unknows, including Austin Edwards, Tim Ward, and Demone Harris. If he breaks out of that cluster, he still has to pass Taco Charlton and possibly Turk Wharton to make #2 on the depth chart. 

J

More on Humphrey. He attended OL Masterminds, a training retreat for offensive linemen. There is an unconfirmed possiblity that Trey Smith also attended. 
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2021/07/11/kansas-city-chiefs-creed-humphrey-attending-ol-masterminds/

If Humphrey wants to start in game #1, he's going about it the right way. 

J

5 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

I don't see that. Kaindoh was a day #3 pick for a reason. While he has a ton of physical tools, he has no idea how to use them yet. 

For the present, Kaindoh is starting in a group of unknows, including Austin Edwards, Tim Ward, and Demone Harris. If he breaks out of that cluster, he still has to pass Taco Charlton and possibly Turk Wharton to make #2 on the depth chart. 

J

Which is why I think he’ll get it towards the end of the season. He’s physically gifted, being in a room with Spags, Clark, Jones and then boys, it’ll click. 

That’s my bold prediction out of this class

• 4 weeks later...

Hearing lots of good things coming out of this class, moreso than usual.

Trey Smith has been a beast, and deserving of the starting RG spot. Noah Gray has been making plays since OTAs, Kelce is a huge fan and hes got good chemistry with Mahomes already. Devon Key has been starting early on, smart and physical, Spagz is definitely impressed. 

Humphrey i think has been solid, kinda gets overshadowed. Bolton has been a backup, but has gotten time with the ones and has gotten a couple picks. Even Kaindoh has been impressing as a backup/rotational guy.

45 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Hearing lots of good things coming out of this class, moreso than usual.

Trey Smith has been a beast, and deserving of the starting RG spot. Noah Gray has been making plays since OTAs, Kelce is a huge fan and hes got good chemistry with Mahomes already. Devon Key has been starting early on, smart and physical, Spagz is definitely impressed. 

Humphrey i think has been solid, kinda gets overshadowed. Bolton has been a backup, but has gotten time with the ones and has gotten a couple picks. Even Kaindoh has been impressing as a backup/rotational guy.

If all of these guys pan out we are locks to win the championship this season and beyond.