2022 DRAFT THREAD - QB’s Wanted

7 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

What would you like to see them do about acquiring a QB? Would it be a trade or draft one?

My answer firing from the hip isn’t holding out for a kid from a school that might go #1 that has gone to a school that has seemingly failed to produce someone for the NFL

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

My answer firing from the hip isn’t holding out for a kid from a school that might go #1 that has gone to a school that has seemingly failed to produce someone for the NFL

Wow that’s pretty blunt. Hope I didn’t strike a nerve. Sorry if I did. 

6 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Wow that’s pretty blunt. Hope I didn’t strike a nerve. Sorry if I did. 

Wasn’t a nerve. More me trying to be a smart ***. Next post is closer to a gut answer for you that you’re asking for. 

15 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA
Yet. I mean VT has only Michael Vick the best athlete to go to VT ever & even he never delivered the hype which was him supposed to be the next Michael Jordan.

Edited by turtle28

38 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yet. I mean VT has only Michael Vick the best athlete to go to VT ever & even he never delivered the hype which was him supposed to be the next Michael Jordan.

Only person here that’s gonna be salty about that comment when a school’s QB fails time after time after time. 

33 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Only person here that’s gonna be salty about that comment when a school’s QB fails time after time after time. 

It’s not even about Ohio State, I just think it’s a ridiculous statement to make about any school. Prospects are what matte, not the schools where they play. I mean I guess Corral is sure to win two super bowls bc he played college where Eli Manning played?

There's no correlation there, its about the prospect not the college.

17 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

It will be interesting on how they approach the upcoming draft but However it plays out, hopefully it’s a successful one, filled with some playmakers. 

I'm thinking this time next year the fanbase is going to feel better about the 2021 & 2020 draft classes than they do right now.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Crap I forgot to call you out about the Olympic qualifier you failed to mention at VT too. Oh well