GDT: Week 7

TheVillain112

41 minutes ago, Marc MacGyver said:

OK... Just saw JuJu's "Hide & Seek" celebration, gotta admit it was pretty good... Haven't seen the other one yet. 

You mean Juju's other celebration?

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

You mean Juju's other celebration?

Yeah... Thanks for the clip.

That DBZ celebration was pretty good too.

I was saying earlier in the GDT that the current crop of players aren't as creative with their celebrations as the previous generation. I still stand by that statement, but I acknowledge there are exceptions, JuJu being one of them.   

1 minute ago, Marc MacGyver said:

I was saying earlier in the GDT that the current crop of players aren't as creative with their celebrations as the previous generation. I still stand by that statement, but I acknowledge there are exceptions, JuJu being one of them.   

They also weren't allowed to celebrate for pretty much their entire careers.

4 minutes ago, Marc MacGyver said:

The thing is, every celebration that comes before them is a celebration they can't do because it's already happened. Eventually, the NFL will run out of good original TD celebration.

by 2027 players will score a TD and then have a friend in the stands remote control a drone onto the field before the player jumps on and flies around the stadium throwing money to the crowd.

Just now, TXsteeler said:

The thing is, every celebration that comes before them is a celebration they can't do because it's already happened. Eventually, the NFL will run out of good original TD celebration.

by 2027 players will score a TD and then have a friend in the stands remote control a drone onto the field before the player jumps on and flies around the stadium throwing money to the crowd.

LOL... Agreed.

That's why that DBZ celebration was pretty good,  it relates to his generation.  

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

What would be your personal touchdown celebration?

Mine would be handing the ball to the ref, walking over to the sideline, and celebrating after the game.

That's gotta be like the second least original touchdown celebration of all time. Terrible. 

I would plan a staged interview between a teammate (Acting as the reporter) and myself (scoring the TD), and go find a camera and conduct it right in front of it. I would also probably pay a comedian to write it for us ahead of time.

8 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

What would be your personal touchdown celebration?

Mine would be handing the ball to the ref, walking over to the sideline, and celebrating after the game.

So, you want to carry on the tradition of the No Fun League? ^_^  j/k....kinda.....  :/

Dont get me wrong, I have no issue with people who like that and players who do that.....but I dont like the idea of the players not being able to have fun.    I dont want it to go overboard, but I also dont want to watch a bunch of mindless drones out there with no charisma or energy.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

So, you want to carry on the tradition of the No Fun League? ^_^  j/k....kinda.....  :/

Dont get me wrong, I have no issue with people who like that and players who do that.....but I dont like the idea of the players not being able to have fun.    I dont want it to go overboard, but I also dont want to watch a bunch of mindless drones out there with no charisma or energy.

Football itself isn't fun? o.O  I mean, I don't mind that they changed the rule. If the players want to celebrate, then fine, let 'em go wild. They're the ones putting their bodies on the line out there, and I'm just the guy watching. But personally I think celebrations are silly and kind of annoying, even when my team does them.

47 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Football itself isn't fun? o.O  I mean, I don't mind that they changed the rule. If the players want to celebrate, then fine, let 'em go wild. They're the ones putting their bodies on the line out there, and I'm just the guy watching. But personally I think celebrations are silly and kind of annoying, even when my team does them.

Football is fun, obviously....but I just dont like the idea of taking the personality of the league.  

Archived