Week 8: VIKINGS (5-2) at Browns (0-7)

swede700

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Woof, Fox is making me watch Mitch Trubisky not pass the ball or CBS making me watch Derek Carr....

The race isn't starting until 2...

what a terrible Sunday other than the Vikings winning.

Leicester City vs Everton started at 11 (NBC)

Stuttgart vs Freiburg started at 12 (FOX)

Minnesota vs Wisconsin at 1:00 (BTN) 

Indiana vx Michigan State  at 2:00 (ESPN)

Maryland vs Michigan at 3:00 (BTN)

Indy Eleven vs North Carolina at 4:00 (ESPN)

Vancouver vs Seattle at 7:30 (ESPN)

Just now, Heimdallr said:

Leicester City vs Everton started at 11 (NBC)

Stuttgart vs Freiburg started at 12 (FOX)

Minnesota vs Wisconsin at 1:00 (BTN) 

Indiana vx Michigan State  at 2:00 (ESPN)

Maryland vs Michigan at 3:00 (BTN)

Indy Eleven vs North Carolina at 4:00 (ESPN)

Vancouver vs Seattle at 7:30 (ESPN)

is that soccer? if i wanted to watch people run around for a couple hours without scoring i'd rather go to a bar.

13 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Maybe so, but the injuries could of also led to the lack of effort and desire.

Could have. I just repped you so I get to be a grammar nazi. xD

Every time I heard Kalil's name it was because of an injury or disappointing play...was he ever good? I honestly can't remember.

5 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Could have. I just repped you so I get to be a grammar nazi. xD

Every time I heard Kalil's name it was because of an injury or disappointing play...was he ever good? I honestly can't remember.

His rookie year was mostly hope associated with being a high pick and other teams not yet seeing the tape of how to beat him like a drum. he had mistakes as a rookie but we chalked those up as growing pains and expected it would improve. Instead, the other teams saw where he struggled, exploited it more, and he got worse as he lost confidence.

3 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

His rookie year was mostly hope associated with being a high pick and other teams not yet seeing the tape of how to beat him like a drum. he had mistakes as a rookie but we chalked those up as growing pains and expected it would improve. Instead, the other teams saw where he struggled, exploited it more, and he got worse as he lost confidence.

That's rough. I do wish him the best in Carolina, though. I haven't heard any Panthers fans complaining about him, so either he's played okay or they've got bigger problems to talk about.

At least when we play them this year, we'll know how to get by him, right? (I hope.)

6 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

I have to agree with this. Kalil played well for a rookie, but I think the hype of Peterson’s 2000 hard season masked a lot. Especially in the passing game. 

Was he better, as a rookie, than Charles Johnson? Yes.

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

That's rough. I do wish him the best in Carolina, though. I haven't heard any Panthers fans complaining about him, so either he's played okay or they've got bigger problems to talk about.

At least when we play them this year, we'll know how to get by him, right? (I hope.)

Then you must not be looking very hard, lol. 

A lot of complaints have been tossed Kalil’s direction. PFF has him graded as the worst starting LT in the league. 

4 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

You haven't heard any Panther's fans complaining about him? Serious question: Do you know any Panthers fans or in any way have contact with any of them at all. He has been brutal this year.

Archived