How Many Waves of 10 Year Olds Could You Take in a Fist Fight

Ty21

Gotta take wave 1, knock him out and then use his carcas as a blunt object. (Even get it down to a leg, arm, etc - swinging a 10 y/o like a bat is no doubt going to lead to fatigue). 

If I can successfully remove a childs' leg and use it as a weapon? 30 at minimum.

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Semi related follow up question:

Would you prefer to fight one LeBron James sized duck, or 100 duck sized LeBron James'...?

1 Lebron James sized duck. Primary reason being ducks are stupid, easily distracted/frightened and arent really aggressive if you walk away. Lebron on the other hand is smart and will know how to use weaponry. 

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Would you prefer to fight one LeBron James sized duck, or 100 duck sized LeBron James'...?

Lebron size duck easily. Lebron is 6’8 and 250ish. That’s much smaller than the typical question horse size duck. An average Horse is 900-1000lbs and 8ft-9ft long. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

1 Lebron James sized duck. Primary reason being ducks are stupid, easily distracted/frightened and arent really aggressive if you walk away. Lebron on the other hand is smart and will know how to use weaponry. 

I'll add the stipulation that the fight has to happen - no walking away, two (or 101) enter and only one (or a number between 1-100) leave.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

Lebron size duck easily. Lebron is 6’8 and 250ish. That’s much smaller than the typical question horse size duck. An average Horse is 900-1000lbs and 8ft-9ft long. 

To me - I'd follow the same principle I used to fight the 10 y/o. Grab a James, use him as a weapon against the other 99.

Going to take the serial killer tactic where you try to appeal to their senses by giving their victims names and lives. 

Wave 1 is obese ginger Timmy 2x4, he can’t fit through the bathroom door. Despite being overweight, he has no upper body strength and has the situational awareness of JR Smith 

Wave 2 is a kid in a wheelchair named Braydon cause every 10 year old is named some variety of the -son -don thing. He’s in a wheelchair cause his parents are antivaccers and he has polio. The other kid collects Pokémon cards like it’s going out of style and has a little bit of a coke problem. 

Wave 3 is a neglected child with few friends and an abusive alcoholic father that’s a cowboys fan. His dad has only ever acknowledged him one time, when he said Jason Garrett was useless and his dad smirked at it. Now the kid says it all the time. The other kid says “actually” every other word but is never right and the last kid has buck teeth and his arms hang below his knees and pretends to like rap music but is very easy to beat up. 

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If you nudge one duck sized Lebron, do they all flop down like dominoes?

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'll add the stipulation that the fight has to happen - no walking away, two (or 101) enter and only one (or a number between 1-100) leave.

I guess the next question is where is the fight taking place and what sort of parameters are there in terms of strategy and weaponry? If its in an empty room with doors locked, probably 100 duckbrons. If its in a park with trees/camouflage/sticks/etc, then I am still going 1 LeDuck. 

6 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

If you nudge one duck sized Lebron, do they all flop down like dominoes?

They're typical James-type humanoids; Strong, explosive, vertical leap to scale as to what actual sized James can do.

Maybe there's a flop, but they understand the situation and know they're fighting for life.

9 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Going to take the serial killer tactic where you try to appeal to their senses by giving their victims names and lives. 

Wave 1 is obese ginger Timmy 2x4, he can’t fit through the bathroom door. Despite being overweight, he has no upper body strength and has the situational awareness of JR Smith 

Wave 2 is a kid in a wheelchair named Braydon cause every 10 year old is named some variety of the -son -don thing. He’s in a wheelchair cause his parents are antivaccers and he has polio. The other kid collects Pokémon cards like it’s going out of style and has a little bit of a coke problem. 

Wave 3 is a neglected child with few friends and an abusive alcoholic father that’s a cowboys fan. His dad has only ever acknowledged him one time, when he said Jason Garrett was useless and his dad smirked at it. Now the kid says it all the time. The other kid says “actually” every other word but is never right and the last kid has buck teeth and his arms hang below his knees and pretends to like rap music but is very easy to beat up. 

Im not sure how this changes the dynamics of the physically overwhelmed part, but it sounds like that kid in #3 is a winner. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I guess the next question is where is the fight taking place and what sort of parameters are there in terms of strategy and weaponry? If its in an empty room with doors locked, probably 100 duckbrons. If its in a park with trees/camouflage/sticks/etc, then I am still going 1 LeDuck. 

Good question - let's host this in the Staples Center.

11 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Good, meaty leg to use as a mace.

11 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I'm cracking the kid with the drug problem first, then rolling the handicap kid off a cliff.

13 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

The boss battle - I go Bruce Lee with the leg from kid one, swing em around like nunchucks and let them figure out the order by whichever kid rushes in first.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Good question - let's host this in the Staples Center.

Sticking with 1 LeDuck. To many things to confuse the duck, like basketballs/hockey sticks/sports equipment/stands with bleachers and chairs/etc. 

Plus, thats LeBrons home. He probably knows where all the roids and other dangerous things are. I cant have him sticking me with some medical concoction. 

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Sticking with 1 LeDuck. To many things to confuse the duck, like basketballs/hockey sticks/sports equipment/stands with bleachers and chairs/etc. 

Plus, thats LeBrons home. He probably knows where all the roids and other dangerous things are. I cant have him sticking me with some medical concoction. 

Damn that’s a scary thought watching the Lebrons scatter throughout Staples center looking for things to use against you. I’d also assume they’d be working together finding sharp objects like scissors razor blades etc. Meanwhile the giant duck still has a duck brain and you can easily outsmart it lol. 

Edited by Blackstar12
  • Like 1