Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

Players:

@Scoundrel - Buddy? (Hockey confirm)

@The Orca - Claimed Darlene

@gopherwrestler

@Matts4313 - civ? (On during non hit night)

@bucsfan333 - Agent Petty? (Orca Coffee)

@Hockey5djh - claimed Grace

@Daboyle

@bcb1213 - civ? (On during non hit night)

without a counter claim it’s either daboyle or gopher for Del.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Bucs was on last night and there was no mafia kill. Do you think he would pull a no kill to try and clear himself?

Bucs isn't Mafia. He is SK/Third party. FBI Aligned. Im pretty for sure Daboyle is Del Rio 

34 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So you’re an Indy survivor role and your only ability is a vote block?

I have nothing to do with that. N2 Bucs didn't drink the coffee. N3 You did drink. My guess Bucs tried to kill me and failed or recruited Bcb, which seems a bit overpowered, so probably just tried to kill me and mafia skipped the kill to vote block...Daboyle

19 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Another reason I don't believe Orca. If he knew bucs wasn't town why are we just learning that now and wasted a day lynching bbb 

You do know Del Rio is still in the game right? You all wanted to lynch BBB instead of Daboyle/Bucs. Maybe listen to me lol

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I have nothing to do with that. N2 Bucs didn't drink the coffee. N3 You did drink. My guess Bucs tried to kill me and failed or recruited Bcb, which seems a bit overpowered, so probably just tried to kill me and mafia skipped the kill to vote block...Daboyle

If that’s the case I was targeted twice last night lol

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You do know Del Rio is still in the game right? You all wanted to lynch BBB instead of Daboyle/Bucs. Maybe listen to me lol

Which is part of the reason people aren’t jumping at your bucs push. It would be prioritizing a third party over mafia

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Which is part of the reason people aren’t jumping at your bucs push. It would be prioritizing a third party over mafia

Yeah, but known. I guess a case could be made either way at this point. Look for the unknown with some time or take out a known first. Finding out more on Daboyle/Gopher seems the smart play at the moment 

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Lol so you just randomly come out with it today despite literally nothing changing from yesterday besides bbb dying