Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

14 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:
14 hours ago, squire12 said:

your dreams are false

followed swoosh.  he was the hot hand and it felt like a fair option

Why not leave it a tie? 

ET came up Civ and Mwil was voting for himself. Sounds like a civ/civ tie if you ask me.

Would have been nice for ET to claim before going down but i'm hoping Jacob is a smaller role since he's civ sided and wasn't "friendly" with Marty Byrd for too long in the show.

I'm trying to figure out this "Elmo dream" thing PR is pushing. Theres nothing Elmo related or Dream related that I can remember from Ozark. Marty had some flashbacks when he was kidnapped by Navarro by nothing that really affected the storyline too much.

14 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313asked about something at the start of D2.  janitors or something 

The only show related thing I can think of is... (spoiler alert)

Spoiler

In episode 1 they (Del and the Cartel) kill Marty's partner and put him in a barrel to take his body away and he's referred to as "missing" a few times after that even though everyone knows he's dead. 

My guess from a gameplay standpoint is that it's just the first mafia hit getting janned. I don't know that we can really learn any more from it.

losing 3 known specials on N1 is terrible at face value but looking at the other potential characters most of the are Marty/Civ sided (especially if the Snells were civs) which give me hope the game isn't lost on N1.

Also as far as Mafia I'd be shocked if Helen and Navarro weren't in the game.

Just to give some flavor of characters that I just introduced that are likely in the game.

Sheriff Nix is a crooked cop in the pockets of the Snells, he has done some favors for the Byrds, but not when it crosses his priorities.

Agent Petty is an FBI agent that is after Marty and the Cartel early on. He was dating another FBI Agent (Evans) who comes into the show more prominently later on.

Spoiler

He gets killed in season 2 by Russ Langmore (who was also sleeping with him at the time)

Less likely:

Helen is Navarro's main point of contact in the show starting in season 2. She's a lawyer by trade but has all the power of the Cartel (hitmen, money, etc.) considering Del is the main mafia character its unlikely but with the Snells as Civs it makes it more likely. 

Spoiler

Del gets killed by Darlene at the end of season 1, the Snells aren't really sided with the Byrds until later.

Navarro is the head of the cartel. Standard unhinged cartel boss.