Week 8 GDT: Titans vs. Bye AKA Texans v. Seahawks

titans0021

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

We lost to these Dolphins.

Please let that sink in.

WITHOUT OUR STARTING QB!!! LET THAT SINK IN!!!

If this keeps up Im gonna have to mute half the forum by the end of this season LOL

2 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

WITHOUT OUR STARTING QB!!! LET THAT SINK IN!!!

If this keeps up Im gonna have to mute half the forum by the end of this season LOL

Because Joe Flacco's been playing this whole game for the Ravens, and they haven't been plagued by injuries, am I right?

LOL only the Titans could lose to the Dolphins the way they did and get blown OUT by the Texans, and have to go into overtime against the Browns, but we still good right?

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Because Joe Flacco's been playing this whole game for the Ravens, and they haven't been plagued by injuries, am I right?

LOL only the Titans could lose to the Dolphins the way they did and get blown OUT by the Texans, and have to go into overtime against the Browns, but we still good right?

Like the refs didn't steal that game away from us. But yeah leave all that out... 

LOL LOL LOL  titans beat the seahwaks (Playoff team) and we blew out the Jags who are looking good the last couple of weeks. SO YEAH WE STILL GOOD

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

To be fair here, the Dolphins were 4-2 heading into tonight. They've also beaten the Falcons and Chargers. It's not really realistic to pretend like this is how they've looked all year.

And we haven't had any injuries right? Or does that not matter cause its us? 

Corey Davis is a legit number 1 guy! LIKE WE ARE MISSING OUR TOP 5 PICK NUMBER  1 WIDE RECEIVER! That would mess with any offense!

Yes we have been up and down on offense but Marcus didnt start the season well last year then turned it on. I have no doubt that he will do it again this year. Davis coming back will just add to it.

Also on the dolphins. This was a Thursday night game without their starting QB playing a team that has beat them 6 times in a row LOL. Like dont act like you're not being negative just to be negative RT lmao 

3 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

And we haven't had any injuries right? Or does that not matter cause its us? 

Corey Davis is a legit number 1 guy! LIKE WE ARE MISSING OUR TOP 5 PICK NUMBER  1 WIDE RECEIVER! That would mess with any offense!

Yes we have been up and down on offense but Marcus didnt start the season well last year then turned it on. I have no doubt that he will do it again this year. Davis coming back will just add to it.

Also on the dolphins. This was a Thursday night game without their starting QB playing a team that has beat them 6 times in a row LOL. Like dont act like you're not being negative just to be negative RT lmao 

All true.

But it's the Titans so it is worst I guess.

Several other teams won by 3 to the Browns too, but when we do it, it is some kind of football sin.

We aren't the only team to lose a game in the history of football.

25 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Several other teams won by 3 to the Browns too, but when we do it, it is some kind of football sin.

I mean, it kind of is. You can't be scoring nine points in 60 minutes of football against the Browns. It's not world-ending, but it's pretty sad.

29 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Yeah well his negativity and post like his are the reason posts have been going down but I feel you

I honestly don't think it's that negative around here. During GDT and immediately following games? Of course. But we were all pretty happy after the Indy game.

It's the first time we've had real expectations in a while. Seeing the team come up short is pretty frustrating.

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Their performance? First place in the AFC South? Is that what you're talking about?

That's about as deceiving as Ruskie's posts Mesa. First-place in the AFC South is great, but nobody can pretend to be overly happy about the on-field product over the last month.

Archived