Week 8 GDT: Titans vs. Bye AKA Texans v. Seahawks

titans0021

I might be being over dramatic but whatever lol. I know I'm right. This teams future is bright. We are 1st place in the south. And a winning record going into the bye.Marcus will focus up and we will be just fine.  I think the playoffs are in reach this year again just like last year. Lets hope we can take that next step and grab a hold of the division.

But for real Im done with all of this cause me complaining about people complaining is getting on my nerves so Im sorry about that. We all love this team. And a lot of us have been together for LONG time and I got love for all of you. TitanUP

2 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

I might be being over dramatic but whatever lol. I know I'm right. This teams future is bright. We are 1st place in the south. And a winning record going into the bye.Marcus will focus up and we will be just fine.  I think the playoffs are in reach this year again just like last year. Lets hope we can take that next step and grab a hold of the division.

But for real Im done with all of this cause me complaining about people complaining is getting on my nerves so Im sorry about that. We all love this team. And a lot of us have been together for LONG time and I got love for all of you. TitanUP

Playoffs are in reach. 
I think it's possible to win majority of our last 9 games, especially with a healthy QB. We are 4-3 right now (4 out of 7).  Very possible to win 6 out of 9 and end up at 10-6.

18 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

MGIII with a huge run against the Patriots. Maybe that'll be a good game.

Glad we don't play the chargers this year. 

We'd fine a way like always you lose to them, especially with them actually being a good looking team. 

17 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I have no idea what happened to the Falcons.

Was reading the other day that Matt Ryan was the luckiest QB in the NFL last year in regards to dropped interceptions and the like, and this year that has somewhat corrected itself. Not the only issue I imagine but Ryan isn't nearly as lucky as last year.

9 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Was reading the other day that Matt Ryan was the luckiest QB in the NFL last year in regards to dropped interceptions and the like, and this year that has somewhat corrected itself. Not the only issue I imagine but Ryan isn't nearly as lucky as last year.

I don't imagine that's true. Football Outsiders keeps track of something similar, number of dropped INTs, and Ryan doesn't seem to be nowhere near the top for 2016. I haven't watched them this year at all, I think, but I would argue that's just the effect of losing Shanahan, among other things. 

Archived