NYRaider

This is what I've found so far...

Staying In
Moussa Diabate
Jake LaRavia
Justin Lewis
Kenny Lofton Jr
Trey McGowens
Leonard Miller (has until 6/13 to withdraw for other professional options)
Ryan Rollins
Dereon Seabron
Shaedon Sharpe
Dalen Terry
Jaylin Williams

Going Back to School
Avery Anderson
Sincere Carry
Boogie Ellis
Jaelen House
Harrison Ingram
Kris Murray
Justyn Mutts
Will Richardson
Terquavion Smith
Julian Strawther
DeAndre Williams
Isaiah Wong

I'll find a link once the deadline passes tonight.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

This is what I've found so far...

Staying In
Moussa Diabate
Jake LaRavia
Justin Lewis
Kenny Lofton Jr
Trey McGowens
Leonard Miller (has until 6/13 to withdraw for other professional options)
Ryan Rollins
Dereon Seabron
Shaedon Sharpe
Dalen Terry
Jaylin Williams

Going Back to School
Avery Anderson
Sincere Carry
Boogie Ellis
Jaelen House
Harrison Ingram
Kris Murray
Justyn Mutts
Will Richardson
Terquavion Smith
Julian Strawther
DeAndre Williams
Isaiah Wong

I'll find a link once the deadline passes tonight.

Trevor Keels hasn't decided but he's working out for the Hornets today so I assume he's staying in.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

If the Jazz can get back into the late first and buy a 2nd, these are the two guys that I'd want.

Leonard Miller is so far away from being even a bench rotation piece. I get that the tools are there but he's not a basketball player at this point. It's fine if you take the chance in the 2nd and just stash him in the G League for the next few years but he's more than likely going to be a washout ala Bruno Caboclo.

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I can't see the Thunder taking Chet at #2 and then going with another big at #12. 

I could see it. It’s not likely, I’m sure they’ll take a higher upside guy at 12. But, with the construction of OKCs roster as it is I think it’s more likely. They don’t really have any bigs worth mentioning and Chet has no business at the 5. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Leonard Miller is so far away from being even a bench rotation piece. I get that the tools are there but he's not a basketball player at this point. It's fine if you take the chance in the 2nd and just stash him in the G League for the next few years but he's more than likely going to be a washout ala Bruno Caboclo.

I like Dalen Terry a lot, I think he'll be better than Mathurin in the NBA long term, that's who I'd take with the first round pick.

Leonard Miller is the type of guy worth taking a flier on in the 2nd round, imo. He was reportedly the best player during the Nike Hoop Summit practices and one recruiting service had him as the #2 player in the class in their final rankings. He had a 7 inch growth spurt between his sophomore and senior years in HS and has guard like skills for someone his size. He's definitely someone that's going to need time to develop but I like his upside and the Jazz desperately need to get longer, more athletic, and more versatile. 

8 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I could see it. It’s not likely, I’m sure they’ll take a higher upside guy at 12. But, with the construction of OKCs roster as it is I think it’s more likely. They don’t really have any bigs worth mentioning and Chet has no business at the 5. 

I think Chet's long term position will be the 5 and with the league trending toward small ball I just don't think Presti takes Chet and then invests another lottery pick into another center. If they want to add another big they could likely land someone like Orlando Robinson or Christian Koloko at 30/34. Or even package 30/34 to move up a few spots and add someone like Walker Kessler. 

I think guys like Ousmane Dieng or Malaki Branham fit more of what they like to do in the draft.

Edited by NYRaider

Did a quick mock with not a ton of thought put into it...

1. Orlando Magic - Jabari Smith | F | Auburn
2. Oklahoma City Thunder - Chet Holmgren | FC | Gonzaga
3. Houston Rockets - Paolo Banchero | F | Duke
4. Sacramento Kings - Keegan Murray | F | Iowa
5. Detroit Pistons - Jaden Ivey | G | Purdue
6. Indiana Pacers - Shaedon Sharpe | GF | Kentucky
7. Portland Trail Blazers - AJ Griffin | F | Duke
8. New Orleans Pelicans (via LAL) - Dyson Daniels | G | G League Ignite
9. San Antonio Spurs - Johnny Davis | SG | Wisconsin
10. Washington Wizards - Jalen Duran | C | Memphis
11. New York Knicks - Bennedict Mathurin | GF | Arizona
12. Oklahoma City Thunder (via LAC) - Ousmane Dieng | F | NZ Breakers
13. Charlotte Hornets - Mark Williams | C | Duke
14. Cleveland Cavaliers - Malaki Branham | SG | Ohio State
15. Charlotte Hornets (via NOP) - Jeremy Sochan | PF | Baylor
16. Atlanta Hawks - Nikola Jovic | F | Mega Bemax
17. Houston Rockets (via BKN) - Dalen Terry | G | Arizona
18. Chicago Bulls - Ochai Agbaji | GF | Kansas
19. Minnesota Timberwolves - Tari Eason | F | LSU
20. San Antonio Spurs (via TOR) - Walker Kessler | C | Auburn
21. Denver Nuggets - TyTy Washington | PG | Kentucky
22. Memphis Grizzlies (via UTA) - Jalen Williams | GF | Santa Clara
23. Brooklyn Nets (via PHI) - Trevor Keels | GF | Duke
24. Milwaukee Bucks - Bryce McGowens | SG | Nebraska
25. San Antonio Spurs (via BOS) - Kennedy Chandler | PG | Tennessee
26. Dallas Mavericks - Jaylin Williams | FC | Arkansas
27. Miami Heat - EJ Liddell | PF | Ohio State
28. Golden State Warriors - Blake Wesley | SG | Notre Dame
29. Memphis Grizzlies - Christian Braun | SG | Kansas
30. Oklahoma City Thunder (via PHX) - MarJon Beauchamp | SG | G League Ignite

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I think that would be foolish.  Barley is nothing valuable.  Ayton is one of the best young bigs in the league and is vastly under utilized.  His max isn’t much more than what Grant makes next year and would be a solid addition.  We have cap space and his PnR with Cade with an Ivey and Bey on the wings would be fun to watch. 

You think it would be foolish to be patient and not give a max contact to a center who doesn’t stretch the floor or get to the line?  Foolish seems a bit strong it’s not like I’m advocating for giving Bagley a big contract, I’m assuming he’s relatively cheap. I’m concerned what Ayton mite be on a different squad.  The money isn’t the end of the world assuming his contract would be expiring as Cade and Ivey/Sharpe would be getting into there 2nd deals.  Weaver has to figure something out with Grant , personally I’d prefer to flip him for 7 if that’s a realistic option.  Grab more floor spacing with pick presumably.  A backcourt of Cade and Ivey with Bey and Griffen/Murray on the wings with a Bagley and Stewart rotation at center and money to burn sounds a lot more enticing to me in the long term

1 minute ago, BigC421/ said:

You think it would be foolish to be patient and not give a max contact to a center who doesn’t stretch the floor or get to the line?  Foolish seems a bit strong it’s not like I’m advocating for giving Bagley a big contract, I’m assuming he’s relatively cheap. I’m concerned what Ayton mite be on a different squad.  The money isn’t the end of the world assuming his contract would be expiring as Cade and Ivey/Sharpe would be getting into there 2nd deals.  Weaver has to figure something out with Grant , personally I’d prefer to flip him for 7 if that’s a realistic option.  Grab more floor spacing with pick presumably.  A backcourt of Cade and Ivey with Bey and Griffen/Murray on the wings with a Bagley and Stewart rotation at center and money to burn sounds a lot more enticing to me in the long term

I just don't think you guys will be big players in free agency even if you have space so being able to acquire someone like Ayton would be huge.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I think that would be foolish.  Barley is nothing valuable.  Ayton is one of the best young bigs in the league and is vastly under utilized.  His max isn’t much more than what Grant makes next year and would be a solid addition.  We have cap space and his PnR with Cade with an Ivey and Bey on the wings would be fun to watch. 

I've seen you guys linked to Collin Sexton and Mitchell Robinson too.