2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Duke waiting on Keels decision costed them a chance to potentially land Baylor Scheierman and AJ Green. 

I think Duke's only two realistic options are Caleb Foster reclassifying or Ramey. 

Why not Teddy Allen or Keyontae Johnson or Keion Brooks? You're Duke. 

Edited by beekay414

3 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I don’t know where else to put this, but with the Mavs looking to add a presence at C what could the Kings fetch for Holmes sending him to Dallas, their 1st is late, but generally curious of his value from more knowledgeable minds.

We’ll give you Dwight Powell and Josh Green.

2 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Gross, but also what’s the story with Green?

He’s just extremely raw and provides zero offense. Improved a little over the season as a 3pt shooter but still completely unreliable there.

Solid defender and very solid passer, but has zero offensive skills. Was said to be a big project so of course we took him.

Could have added Bey (who I wanted at the time), and even worse - Tyrese Maxey and Desmond Bane were right there. Two cornerstones next to Luka and we took the guy who may be out of the league after his rookie contract.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

8 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I don’t know where else to put this, but with the Mavs looking to add a presence at C what could the Kings fetch for Holmes sending him to Dallas, their 1st is late, but generally curious of his value from more knowledgeable minds.

The Kings are reportedly looking to make a push for the playoffs, why trade Holmes for another rookie?

1 minute ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Could have added Bey (who I wanted at the time), and even worse - Tyrese Maxey and Desmond Bane were right there. Two cornerstones next to Luka and we took the guy who may be out of the league after his rookie contract.

Dallas has been pretty damn bad in the draft for a while outside of the Luka pick. I've been seeing the Lavine to Dallas rumors heating up though.

Just now, NYRaider said:

The Kings are reportedly looking to make a push for the playoffs, why trade Holmes for another rookie?

Holmes reportedly wants out and Kings seem happy to oblige. Maybe Brown coming in can right the ship and heal past wounds, fans love him but he seemed to fall out of favor last year and was being shopped I think before the deadline.

Just now, Fureys49ers said:

Holmes reportedly wants out and Kings seem happy to oblige. Maybe Brown coming in can right the ship and heal past wounds, fans love him but he seemed to fall out of favor last year and was being shopped I think before the deadline.

I could see the Jazz being a potential suitor for him if we decide to move on from Rudy Gobert.