Tryon getting a ton of hype already

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

More opportunities for JPP to line up at DT in nickel.  I did think JPP and Barrett played too many snaps last year, I would expect Tryon to get more snaps then Nelson last year.

300-400 snaps seems more than reasonable for Tryon. He'd keep both Shaq and JPP fresh as well as coming in on third downs.

Let's hope he takes advantage of it like Shaq did in Denver.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, indifference said:

Chubb was one of my fav prospects years ago. Was bummed we won a meaningless game that spiked our draft pick and missed out. But, landing landing Vita Vea was a home run.

Tyron will be a good player here w the amount of talent around him, his job will be easier.

That draft had many subplots still playing out.  The Bucs missed out on the big 3 non QB prospects in that draft- Barkley, Chubb, and Nelson.  Buffalo trades up with the Bucs to take Josh Allen-Qb.  Bucs on the clock many fans wanted Derwin James with the rest wanting Payne from Bama over  Vea.  Bucs and Bills turned out to be the big winners over any pick ahead 6 outside of Nelson with Indy.  However, I would argue Indy is still behind because of the lack of playoff success.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That's awesome of the refs to make good on that to him. They don't do that a lot. They probably wouldn't admit it during the regular season lol, but that's ok. And it will do a lot to Tryon's confidence. However, we've seen much, much worse calls made. He did lead slightly with the helmet and put his head down a little. It shouldn't warrant a call in game, but it could be a little better tackle made. 

1 minute ago, Caaddy24 said:

That's awesome of the refs to make good on that to him. They don't do that a lot. They probably wouldn't admit it during the regular season lol, but that's ok. And it will do a lot to Tryon's confidence. However, we've seen much, much worse calls made. He did lead slightly with the helmet and put his head down a little. It shouldn't warrant a call in game, but it could be a little better tackle made. 

Apparently he's already been coached up to just push down the QB and not land on them.

21 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

IDK why, but I love the jersey's that have a ridiculously long name on the back. To the point where you can barely fit it lol..

The St. Louis Cardinals have a player who's full last name is Taylor-Tatsuji Nootbaar.

They won't let him use anything but Nootbaar on the back becuase if he used the full name  it would make almost a full circle on back.

🤣🤣

Edited by kgarrett12486
  • Like 1