Raiders to require proof of vaccination at Allegiant Stadium

RaidersAreOne

On 8/19/2021 at 3:15 PM, Turnobili said:

i worry that by midseason they're going to start limiting capacity

That's almost a certainty.  Some people forget that flu season is a real thing and it's when most people get sick and get Covid. Just like last fall into winter, things will slowly change to "combat" the rise in cases.

12 hours ago, true2form said:

That's almost a certainty.  Some people forget that flu season is a real thing and it's when most people get sick and get Covid. Just like last fall into winter, things will slowly change to "combat" the rise in cases.

Except in Florida. They having their spike now because of heat and humidity, so people indoors with AC and no fresh air... Cali will EXPLODE with school starting and when it gets cold...Vegas...Could go either way depending on tourism. I'll be there EDC week in October. Weather will still be nice and hopefully the outfits just as revealing. My gf there is taking too many days off to spend time with me though. lol Then a move to Florida might happen because I could see Cali locking down again to a degree but at least gyms are now now considered 'essential' so they should be open but maybe not to me. lol