Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, The Orca said:

But then what is the point of your move?

Nothing anymore, maybe see if someone has a scum invest if I can find it.  I mean I can use my ability on Mwil again tonight to show you guys I'll get the same results he did again.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I figured he was going to end up dead so I wouldn't get any results.

Also why was he going to end up dead? Only thing that was known was TL wasn't going to give him anything cause he gave it away already 

Plus the potential for a watcher to scare off mafia for a night 

This assumption is sketchy 

Just now, The Orca said:

Also why was he going to end up dead? Only thing that was known was TL wasn't going to give him anything cause he gave it away already 

Also why wouldn't you get the persons info. I assume they don't die before their move goes through 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Forge was a full fledged invest, why would he not be targeted?  

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Forge was a full fledged invest, why would he not be targeted?  

The fact that orca isn't thinking that the full invest wouldn't be eliminated makes me think he was part of the hit.  The watcher isn't worth worrying about if he only sees what the target did not even who they target or targeted by.

The fact that orca isn't thinking that the full invest wouldn't be eliminated makes me think he was part of the hit.  The watcher isn't worth worrying about if he only sees what the target did not even who they target or targeted by.

You purposefully confusing watcher and tracker now? The watcher sees who targets the person. So if there was a watch they could have seen who killed Forge, plus Forge should have been and was protected. Only reason to assume he would die is if you knew he was going to die via a strongman hit 

Raves 

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

blue has also been one to go along with what seems like the consensus lynches at the time

he went hard on matts, and voted sanchez because of the bucs snafu

weirdly enough, mwil said he thinks he knows blues role, which is odd because i didnt get a softclaim at all off blue.

mwil might have figured out josh was the giftgiver bc josh gave a gun to squire and would be looking for references to giftgiving closely

mwil

and i think blue might be scum if mwil is

9 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I really don't know how anyone could figure out Josh was the gunsmith based on the thread

Has blue done anything other than like posts 

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

likely not

i figured it out when i actually got something from josh n3.

mwil figured it out earlier, even though he hadnt gotten a gift. which means when squire got a gun, he was looking for a gunsmith. means squire and mwil are aligned.

blue didnt soft at all from what i saw

Malf needs glasses apparently.

Go back over the Day Squire was voted out.

28 minutes ago, Raves said:

That's not how my ability works though.  I don't have your ability @MWil23.  I said at the beginning that my role isn't all that powerful.  It's great if I can find the invests early on and can pass on the information they found without having to reveal themselves, but since you guys revealed yourself I'm just trying to see if I can find anyone else that receives information at night and what it is to share for them so they won't have to.

And Malf WOULD HAVE and DID receive information that his move on Sanchez FAILED.

Just now, MWil23 said:

And Malf WOULD HAVE and DID receive information that his move on Sanchez FAILED.

I'm waiting for confirmation from Bucs if it was a mistake or as expected.  If my ability is fake, like you're claiming, how did I get your results?  Did I not tell you I wish you hadn't revealed that you also got the information as well D2, did I not explain then that I was trying to keep you from revealing yourself and release the information for you.

8 minutes ago, Raves said:

If my ability is fake, like you're claiming, how did I get your results

Simple:

You tried to kill Pickle, your move failed, and you were given identical flavor to me for a completely different reason.

9 minutes ago, Raves said:

Did I not tell you I wish you hadn't revealed that you also got the information as well D2, did I not explain then that I was trying to keep you from revealing yourself and release the information for you.

Could be to get town points.

Blue

If you don't follow me tonight, I'm going to vote you. Also, how did you receive a vest?

Just now, MWil23 said:

Simple:

You tried to kill Pickle, your move failed, and you were given identical flavor to me for a completely different reason.

Could be to get town points.

Blue

If you don't follow me tonight, I'm going to vote you. Also, how did you receive a vest?

I have no clue on the vest.  I was just told that my plumbus started vibrating.  An attempt was made on my life that failed.  I wasn't even told that I had a plumbus.

I have no clue on the vest.  I was just told that my plumbus started vibrating.  An attempt was made on my life that failed.  I wasn't even told that I had a plumbus.

So, you weren't told that your vest saved you? Were you told that you had a vest at all?