Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I am noting that you’re being rational and making sense after taking part in the vote shenanigans.  Feels manipulative. I felt like you were lowkey trying to save skywind.

but your top 3 is where I’m at, though you and hokie are the next two.

Well, I did tell him to keep his vote on me today in self preservation...so I guess that's me trying to save him. 

My votes and reads have largely been consistent throughout the game. Self voting isn't really a new thing for me, but outside of that, I've kept them bouncing around the same people. I've made sense pretty much all game. As I mentioned, I spoke with TL on why he needed to be the vote and why my vote would stay there. I've answered serious questions when directed at me, from you and from Daniel and whomever else. 

You have to be able to see through the trollish fun. The foundation has largely been solid. 

Just now, Daniel said:

As much as I think Forge is town, I don’t like this all over the place at the last second bit. It doesn’t help.

I wouldn't do anything right now. There's a good chance that 3 of the 4 votes on me are town, and the remaining vote is the guy that everyone has wanted to vote for the last 3 days who keeps slipping through the cracks. 

As it stands, nobody will get any information from this lynch and it will be lylo tomorrow lol. Its pretty amazing. So this goes for the remaining scum...just leave everything where it's at and I think there's a good chance that you win.