Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I think he's (rightfully) saying that, if I flip town, sanchez's results will be called into question moving forward.

Sure, and that's more info for town moving forward. 

But there isn't going to be a better option than someone who is being fingered by the guy who is already 1 for 1 in finding scum. Anyone else who is voted is going to be done based on a lot less than that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Sure, and that's more info for town moving forward. 

But there isn't going to be a better option than someone who is being fingered by the guy who is already 1 for 1 in finding scum. Anyone else who is voted is going to be done based on a lot less than that. 

Although I couldn't agree more, and this would be my exact rationale for voting whoever sanchez named today, he's going to be 1 for 2 after this. Town needs to consider this after this day.

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Although I couldn't agree more, and this would be my exact rationale for voting whoever sanchez named today, he's going to be 1 for 2 after this. Town needs to consider this after this day.

If it makes you feel better, I'll be in a similar situation later on in the game. Unless i get my move right on a given night, there will be nothing that verifies me when my turn on the carousel comes up. Town will (rightfully) vote me out. 

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I agree. Why do you think they killed Orca and didn't target sanchez instead last night?

Because if there is a protector, they would be protecting Sanchez, which means they would have wasted a night kill. 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You want to get to whatever point you're trying to make? 

I apologize. I thought it was sort of clear, but I understand how it was not.

Town: "Protect sanchez, duh."

Scum: "Don't hit sanchez. Someone is protecting him. Duh."

It would have been rational/reasonable for the protector role to have protected someone else, based on the above. And, in the case of last night, that protector would've been right.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway