The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Raves said:

So now if they are visited but scum they still get information, but previously you said if they were visited they got nothing?  Can't keep your lies straight huh?

jason

never said that. so bad.

i never clarified until tonight but the intel isnt given as a gift unless noone else visits them. If someone else does, then it doesnt work and they die the following night. or if they are already dead like forge was nothing happens.

this has never changed i have never said otherwise. is that simple enough for you small bus?

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

So now if they are visited but scum they still get information, but previously you said if they were visited they got nothing?  Can't keep your lies straight huh?

jason

never said that. so bad.

i never clarified until tonight but the intel isnt given as a gift unless noone else visits them. If someone else does, then it doesnt work and they die the following night. or if they are already dead like forge was nothing happens.

this has never changed i have never said otherwise. is that simple enough for you small bus?

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

never said that. so bad.

You said about why whoever it was you targeted D1 the reason they didn't get the info was because they were visited.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

never clarified until tonight but the intel isnt given as a gift unless noone else visits them. If someone else does, then it doesnt work and they die the following night. or if they are already dead like forge was nothing happens.

im just trying to understand

what if you gave it to scum and someone visited?

what if you gave it to scum and nobody visited?

Just now, Raves said:

You said about why whoever it was you targeted D1 the reason they didn't get the info was because they were visited.

wrong, first of all it is night 1

second of all i said it doesnt work and instead they are given a debuff that kills them the following night.

i picked forge night 1 and he died beforehand so nothing happened. i was blocked. it did not go through. i failed. whatever you want to call it.

whats it like to be wrong so many times in a row? Like seriously you would think youd stfu

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

never said that. so bad.

Wait so, you came close to killing me?

Dude

wrong, first of all it is night 1

second of all i said it doesnt work and instead they are given a debuff that kills them the following night.

i picked forge night 1 and he died beforehand so nothing happened. i was blocked. it did not go through. i failed. whatever you want to call it.

whats it like to be wrong so many times in a row? Like seriously you would think youd stfu

You never actually said anything about a debuff that killed them.  You can go ahead and look it up, it's not there.  I might be drunk but I'm 100% right on that fact.  Go ahead and hang yourself some more, you've been given plenty of rope.  Also you later clarified you weren't blocked but it didn't go through.  Otherwise there would've been 2 roleblocks since I was roleblocked N1

Edited by Raves
Also you later clarified you weren't blocked but it didn't go through.  Otherwise there would've been 2 roleblocks since I was roleblocked N1

Just now, Malfatron said:

im just trying to understand

what if you gave it to scum and someone visited?

what if you gave it to scum and nobody visited?

I do not know how to be anymore clear tbh. Ive said it over and over. Maybe yall are drunk? Or scum?

Their alignment is irrelevant. Nacho just told me i should use it to target town.

If they are visited by someone else it does not work. period. 

if my ability did not work FOR ANY REASON other than them dying (like forge did) then they die the next night, this was Judas's passive ability.

I have never contradicted a single thing from the start. it is getting annoying since I am telling you all everything and you have people pretending to be scum and blatantly lying that you are all ok with. So lynch me if you want to be morons. I honestly do not care anymore. But I AM sick of defending myself when I have been the most helpful. Maybe it is just morons like raves - I dunno.

ok, so i will trust orca for now unless someone visited him

@jasonwbantle if you gave it to scum and they werent visited, are they sent the dream? so basically, it doesnt matter whether scum was visited or not?

Malf.....

Yes scum gets the dream then....

...but no...

...it does matter if scum was visited. Like I said alignment is irrelevant. if they are visited by someone else - they die the following night and get no buff. If they are only visited by me, they get a buff and noone dies.

There is a reason I'm always immediately identified as non-town, I'm horrible at lying and get caught up easily so I try to avoid lying so I avoid questions and boom I'm caught.  Jason tried answering questions and couldn't remember all the lies he's told.

So vote Jason first.  If he flips town then he's just really bad, but I'm guessing he's gonna flip scum and we can see his ability to decide if Orca needs to be the following day's lynch.

I

I .

12 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

. If i picked a scum and they were visited, then they would be given intel 

can you see where i was confused here.

is one of these just a typo.

im reading carefully because its very important to get this right

4 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I

I .

15 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

. If i picked a scum and they were visited, then they would be given intel 

can you see where i was confused here.

is one of these just a typo.

im reading carefully because its very important to get this right

It's not a typo, it's a lack of remembering his lies.