The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
20 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I

If they are visited by someone else it does not work. period. 

I .

31 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

. If i picked a scum and they were visited, then they would be given intel 

can you see where i was confused here.

is one of these just a typo.

im reading carefully because its very important to get this right

How is this not a lie or just straight up not knowing your ability even though you double downed on it after the initla post?

Just now, Raves said:

Malf quoted it!

Did you conveniently not read my answer? Literally every single answer i made to every single "lie" you all claimed. Not once did I contradict a thing. Not once. If I did kill me. PLEASE KILL ME. Because I do not lie. 

It was just that I didnt say by me. I never said visited by someone else - i said visited my target which I was referring to myself obviously.

Do you seriously have reading difficulties, small bus? I am no longer having fun so im done at least for now. If I am modkilled so be it. I will try to come back tomorrow but no promises.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

How is this not a lie or just straight up not knowing your ability even though you double downed on it after the initla post?

jason explains it here. i get the confusion, and i was confused myself as well at first, but this power still feels town

14 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

BY ME OBVIOUSLY. LITERALLY THE ONE ABOVE I SAID BY SOMEONE ELSE. VISITED BY ME. THEY GET THE BUFF. ONLY WHEN SOMEONE ELSE VISITS THEM DOES IT NOT WORK.

• Like 1

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Did you conveniently not read my answer? Literally every single answer i made to every single "lie" you all claimed. Not once did I contradict a thing. Not once. If I did kill me. PLEASE KILL ME. Because I do not lie. 

It was just that I didnt say by me. I never said visited by someone else - i said visited my target which I was referring to myself obviously.

Do you seriously have reading difficulties, small bus? I am no longer having fun so im done at least for now. If I am modkilled so be it. I will try to come back tomorrow but no promises.

None of your answers make any sense in response to the questions.

Seriously Malf gave you ample opportunities to try to properly explain yourself but none of them actually make sense with what you posted previously.  I almost think Malf is scum with you right now with how much he kept trying to lead you into a good response to my doubts.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

. If i picked a scum and they were visited, then they would be given intel 

Answered this already and you ignored it because you are scum trying to come after someone who actually helps town while you lie claim to be scum and do nothing to help us.

bc its true? 100% as I already said, small bus. If I picked a scum and they were VISITED BY ME. I never said by someone else - which I JUST TYPED IN THE ABOVE QUOTE. Had I said someone else it would be someone else. If they are visited by me they get the intel. You are trying to be an idiot at this point. Bye.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:
4 minutes ago, Raves said:

jason explains it here. i get the confusion, and i was confused myself as well at first, but this power still feels town

16 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

BY ME OBVIOUSLY. LITERALLY THE ONE ABOVE I SAID BY SOMEONE ELSE. VISITED BY ME. THEY GET THE BUFF. ONLY WHEN SOMEONE ELSE VISITS THEM DOES IT NOT WORK.

You really think this is a good response?  Ok then.  Whatever, I'm out till tomorrow night even if I'm tagged now.  Y'all have fun with this.