Saints Trivia Time

navysaintsfan

56 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

LO NEAL! And for real, has there been a big name FB at all since Mike Alstott and Lorenzo Neal retired?

Heath Evans?  John Kuhn was pretty well known for a little.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

Heath Evans?  John Kuhn was pretty well known for a little.

Heath Evans now? Maybe. 2009 probably just in Nola and diehard saints/pats fans.

kuhn was really well known, you got me there.

Yep... 

Saints basically traded a star pass rusher in his time for Willie Roaf and Lorenzo Neal... two players who I believe should be in HOF. Big Willie is in but Neal likley won't. 

All this was made possible because Mora felt he had a viable replacement already onboard for Swilling in 1990 1st round pick Renaldo Turnbull who recorded 13 sacks in his first season as a starter.

We're not keeping score, so I'll go.

Here's a couple of slow ones right over the plate, cause I'm tired.

1) Our first and last picks of this draft should've made the Pro Bowl, but didn't.

2) Which two player in this draft did?

Hint: Loomis era aka early 2000-current

8 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

We're not keeping score, so I'll go.

Here's a couple of slow ones right over the plate, cause I'm tired.

1) Our first and last picks of this draft should've made the Pro Bowl, but didn't.

2) Which two player in this draft did?

Hint: Loomis era aka early 2000-current

By this draft I'm assuming your referring to the 06 draft... Bush and Colston didn't make it but likley should have while Evans and imma say Harper did.

What former 1st team All-PAC 10 defender and undrafted gem spent 6 years in the Black and Gold amassing a total of 28 ints, 436 tackles, 5 sacks, 5 forced fumbles and 4 defensive TD's as well as a Pro-Bowl selection in 2001 and was inducted into the Saints HOF in 2011?

On 7/22/2017 at 9:08 AM, whodatworm23 said:

What former 1st team All-PAC 10 defender and undrafted gem spent 6 years in the Black and Gold amassing a total of 28 ints, 436 tackles, 5 sacks, 5 forced fumbles and 4 defensive TD's as well as a Pro-Bowl selection in 2001 and was inducted into the Saints HOF in 2011?

Dude, shot in the dark...Sammy Knight? I know he was a USC guy and played great for us, but I can't remember if he was undrafted :$

1 hour ago, navysaintsfan said:

Dude, shot in the dark...Sammy Knight? I know he was a USC guy and played great for us, but I can't remember if he was undrafted :$

That's a big 10-4 good buddy!!! Sammy Knight was a tremendously productive undrafted player for the Saints who will go down as one of the more unappreciated Saints players ever.

Dude was a flat out gamer!

Archived