Urban Meyer rumors thread

.Buzz

7 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

The question is who are we going to get to replace Urban next year.  Eric Bienemy will be a popular name, but I've heard he has some baggage in his past too.

My choice would be to give bevell or shotty  a chance just for continuities sake

They have looked better each week, but I have my doubts about Bevell.  He was the OC in Minnesota a while back and he was pretty mediocre.

Well I'm not really an x's and o's guy.  I just like the direction they have move towards emphasizing the run

Just now, Charles said:

Well I'm not really an x's and o's guy.  I just like the direction they have move towards emphasizing the run

I'm with you on that.  It's just a shame Etienne went down with the injury.  It would have been interesting to see what they had dialed up for he and Robinson.

My big hope is that whoever they get next is good enough to hang around for a while.  Having to change offenses every year or two is really difficult for a young QB.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm with you on that.  It's just a shame Etienne went down with the injury.  It would have been interesting to see what they had dialed up for he and Robinson.

My big hope is that whoever they get next is good enough to hang around for a while.  Having to change offenses every year or two is really difficult for a young QB.

Yeah.  Welcome to the Jaguars.   It's always about next year.  season 2 GIF

Just now, Charles said:

Yeah.  Welcome to the Jaguars.   It's always about next year.  season 2 GIF

xD  Yeah, it was the same with the Vikings.  Unless you're were a Patriots fan over the last 20 years, it has been that way for just about everybody.  All I hope for is one Super Bowl and I'll be happy.

How long have you been a Jaguars fan, Charles?  Since day one?

Yes.  I was a redskins fan but had lost interest after joining the military in 87.  Was harder to follow sports overseas back then.  My family was all in north Florida when I got out, so that's where I gravitated to.  Became a fan again when jax was awarded the franchise. 

1 minute ago, Charles said:

Yes.  I was a redskins fan but had lost interest after joining the military in 87.  Was harder to follow sports overseas back then.  My family was all in north Florida when I got out, so that's where I gravitated to.  Became a fan again when jax was awarded the franchise. 

It's nice that you got a team.  Thanks for serving the country!  What branch were you in?