Urban Meyer rumors thread

.Buzz

Just now, JiffyJag said:

Sorry, I just meant the video from the club. Looks like Urban is with a lady and I don’t think it’s his wife!

Oh I didn’t get that far yet. I think this is new. Crazy no one is talking about it. 

5 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

xD

I wasn't sure if it had been posted, but put it up there because that statement apparently means Urban has survived the fallout, at least for now.

next time the team issues an official statement and the thread that the statement is about has 100+ new replies, maybe at least skim through it a little to see if it's been posted yet if you're not sure

I know you're new to the Jaguars, but you're not new to the internet 

5 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

next time the team issues an official statement and the thread that the statement is about has 100+ new replies, skim through it a little to see if it's been posted yet

I know you're new to the Jaguars, but you're not new to the internet 

I did look back to page five but missed it a couple pages back.  Sorry about that. 

Edited by Uncle Buck

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

Here's an interesting conspiracy theory on why Khan put a strong statement out instead of just firing him.   Khan thinks urban will resign sooner then later

Urban resigning would be the honorable thing to do, in light of the situation.  Then again, an honorable man wouldn't be doing what he was doing, so it's probably not going to happen.  I've been thinking that the smart thing for Shad to do is just cut the cord immediately, but it looks like that's not going to happen either. 

Would you have given him the axe?