Urban Meyer rumors thread

.Buzz

1 hour ago, Chops013 said:

Why do I feel like that one win removed any mention of Urban being on the hot seat? A week ago everyone had Urban as one and done now the national media has gone quiet.

Unless some more off the field stuff comes out with Urban, I’m not sure Khan will fire him. Khan doesn’t seem like a fire someone after one year kind of guy.

He won’t unless more bad image type stuff comes out.

Think the belief is more about Urban just walking away more than anything else. Looks like a corpse after Ls and this team is bad and likely losing another 7-8 games.

On 10/19/2021 at 7:06 AM, .Buzz said:

He won’t unless more bad image type stuff comes out.

Think the belief is more about Urban just walking away more than anything else. Looks like a corpse after Ls and this team is bad and likely losing another 7-8 games.

Not if we quickly move them to London town.  They are undefeated there.  This season.  I think it's pretty flawless logic maybe.

On 10/19/2021 at 6:23 AM, Chops013 said:

Why do I feel like that one win removed any mention of Urban being on the hot seat? A week ago everyone had Urban as one and done now the national media has gone quiet.

Unless some more off the field stuff comes out with Urban, I’m not sure Khan will fire him. Khan doesn’t seem like a fire someone after one year kind of guy.

It seemed like Shad was giving him the season at least, barring any more public buffoonery on Urban's part.  He has a lot invested in him, and he's probably just hoping everyone can get over the little bump in the road and go on to achieve the success they envisioned when Urban was hired.

• 1 month later...