Around the NFL

LeeEvans

5 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Baker has been hugely impressive. He must had that "it" factor that is unquantifiable. Certainly has been more impressive than Darnold (or Allen for that matter).

Allen is in a bad position, I think he played better than i expected on Sunday. I honest to God think he could be a star in this league if we can get a good offensive line. 

26 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Allen is in a bad position, I think he played better than i expected on Sunday. I honest to God think he could be a star in this league if we can get a good offensive line. 

Oh I definitely didnt mean Allen is not going to work out and he definitely had some good moments last week. And agree he just needs some supporting talent. I was very negative on him when we drafted him but hes really impressed me.

That being said, Baker just has something about him that is blatantly apparently when you watch. It just looks like hes been playing in the NFL for years, hes so poised. 

7 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Nowhere, at this point I don't even wanna waste an asset to bring in someone's scrap heap.

Roll with the garbage we have and supplement next year.

Especially considering we did that and now have Benjamin because of it haha.

Archived