Around the NFL

LeeEvans

On 9/16/2018 at 8:32 PM, marshawn lynch said:

My fantasy team is legit right now. Week 1 I had 171 points and week 2 I had 207 points. And both weeks I could have scored more points if I played some of my bench players. Absolutely killing it so far. My opponent this week scored 195 and lost lol.

That would be so freakin' frustrating! LOL

On 9/16/2018 at 11:32 PM, marshawn lynch said:

My fantasy team is legit right now. Week 1 I had 171 points and week 2 I had 207 points. And both weeks I could have scored more points if I played some of my bench players. Absolutely killing it so far. My opponent this week scored 195 and lost lol.

Dang son. Was this a redraft or a keeper/dynasty? For your sake I am hoping one of the latter so you're set up for the future too

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Dang son. Was this a redraft or a keeper/dynasty? For your sake I am hoping one of the latter so you're set up for the future too

We voted on making it a keeper league between 1 keeper, 2 keepers or no keeper. But 1 keeper and no keeper tied. So we redid a poll and it lost. I was pretty disappointed

It's a PPR league so I drafted towards that. My team consists of Cousins, Alvin Kamara, Tyreek Hill, Melvin Gordon, Travis Kelce, Jimmy Graham, Golden Tate, Chris Thompson,and Matt Stafford. 

Tate, Kamara and Thompson in a PPR league is killer. And even Gordon seems to be getting better at catching ball out of backfield.

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Tyrod the person is phenominal.

Tyrod the QB is hot garbage and I'm glad people are finally seeing it. 

Yeah. People saw it after our playoff loss and then somehow forgot.

Agree completely with what you said about Tyrod as a person, just not a good QB. 

Its Baker time!

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Tyrod the person is phenominal.

Tyrod the QB is hot garbage and I'm glad people are finally seeing it. 

I’m not. People love to tell me about the Buffalo Bills when they watch them once a year on Thursday night. Hate when people talk **** to me when they don’t watch games. 

Archived