Hot take? (Herbert....)

BigTrav

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I don't understand the humblebrag here. Congratulations - you correctly assumed the #6 pick in the draft would be good. 

Call me when you find a late round guy. Tks.

I didn't say he'd be good. I called a hot take saying he will be considered the best QB in the NFL after Mahomes and probably Brady. Looks like that's exactly what is happening

You could also probably try better at hiding your dislike for me. Tks.

8 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

I didn't say he'd be good. I called a hot take saying he will be considered the best QB in the NFL after Mahomes and probably Brady. Looks like that's exactly what is happening

You also admitted it's not that hot take...

On 9/19/2021 at 4:22 AM, BigTrav said:

Maybe that's not a hot take, but he's generally considered fringe top 10 when I look at these lists people do in NFL Comp. 

So, you even see it as it is. Top 10 guy moving up the ladder while other guys start working down the ladder - it happens, just another day in the office.

8 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

You could also probably try better at hiding your dislike for me. Tks.

Ball is in your court on that one - I don't like trolls on this site, and you have a pretty bad habit of trolling. Maybe you've improved in the Gruden thread, but it takes about 3-4 "atta boy" moments to cover up one "aw crap" moments in my book.

TL;DR - Troll less, get more of my love. That goes for everyone, not just you.

Just now, ET80 said:

You also admitted it's not that hot take...

So, you even see it as it is. Top 10 guy moving up the ladder while other guys start working down the ladder - it happens, just another day in the office.

Ball is in your court on that one - I don't like trolls on this site, and you have a pretty bad habit of trolling. Maybe you've improved in the Gruden thread, but it takes about 3-4 "atta boy" moments to cover up one "aw crap" moments in my book.

TL;DR - Troll less, get more of my love. That goes for everyone, not just you.

So you're not OK with some friendly ribbing, but you're ok using misogynistic language? Referring to us as 'girls' because we're going at it? I think the priorities are wrong there, but OK. Deal. 

2 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

So you're not OK with some friendly ribbing, but you're ok using misogynistic language?

*Shrug* Ok, I guess.

I'm actually quoting a movie:

Guess people haven't seen Megamind. Surprisingly good movie, my kids love it.

2 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Deal. 

Atta boy.